Best distillate formula? HTE or CDTs with botanicals

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
What?

This just seems like what a annoying girlfriend would say. Just trying to fuss and argue.

Alsoā€¦we are to righteously judge. wicked evil ppl twist up GODā€™S :crown: WORD for theyā€™re own evil benefitsā€¦

ā€œDonā€™t judge less ye be judgedā€ā€¦they donā€™t know what that means.

IMAGINE if no one ever judged anyoneā€¦serial rapist murderers could work at elementary schools.

I can tell your not into having an intelligent conversation ATMā€¦so Iā€™m gonna just move on.

Iā€™ll be praying for you and the rest of yous.

:flushed:
How the f do you know that? Lol

Micro dosing though like 20mg at most. Just the fungus.

:sunglasses: No shame in my game.

Iā€™m on vacationā€¦I go back to work tomorrow.

You got any more 1/1000th of a gram skunked samples to send out?

Or was that flop your last bit of relevance in the industry and now you are just a guy annoying industry folks with crazy sounding religious talk

3 Likes

Do 70% distillate and 30% HTE for your HTE carts (thin HTE) do 60% disty and 40% HTE if your HTE is super thick and not as terpy.

On CDTs do 5-7% depending on nose

On the botanicals line do 4% BDT and 3% hemp terps

3 Likes

OP is a silly one, he came asking for help but he wants the disty to be 90%thc in the cart after mixing. No thca lol

1 Like

Whats a preferred ratio in your opinion?

i used 85% double pass and only add 7% botanical

So not even close to 90%

I have always done around 30% hte for the custy. 50% hte for me. I tried 100% hte but I ended up with a bunch of oil shooting into my mouth.

A buddy of mine uses botanicals for those fake name brand things and thatā€™s what sells appearantly? (Thumper voice)

Good old fashioned e juice concentrate is fun sometimes. Blue raspberry was the only one I ever made but it tasted like jolly rancher.

Iā€™m excited to mix in some of these strain specific cdt/hte blends. Ratios are hard to say. All hte will have different levels of thca and fats and other noids

5 Likes

[

Iā€™m not religious ā€¦alsoā€¦I donā€™t force ANYONE to read anything I say.

You do realize you choose to read what Im saying yes?

Iā€™m probably ignored by 50ā€™s maybe even 100ā€™s of ppl on here. Itā€™s very simple sweetsā€¦

Click the block or ignore button or if you canā€™t figure out how to block what I say just donā€™t read it. Like? I donā€™t understand?

Ya diamonds are nice

Yes, agreed. We actually used to run Diamond carts with HTE. But consumer didnā€™t really see a difference in high. We stopped running them because the cost of diamonds doesnā€™t justify the price consumers are willing to pay for it.

But yeah, sounding like majority vote here is to run disty with HTE instead of CDT

1 Like

Our filling machines dont like 30% of HTE running through haha

ya looking to stay at 87-90% THC. Cali market. Consumers love seeing that high THC on labels

Ok cool, thank you. Thats close to the ratio we are looking at.

Were testing 2 formulas. 1 with CDT & botanicals 1 with HTE & botanicals . Going to compare them this weekend

:thinking: Iā€™m trying to figure that outā€¦Iā€™m having cognitive dissonance I think.

Trying to tell myself decarbed diamonds is THCā€¦a little thcA present but not much.

Good distillate is THC maybe some minor noids present but againā€¦ not much.

Good hotdog water is way cheaper than diamonds. Maybe that sauce mix is the way to go.

Please share what you found.

:thinking: left to right (thca not from hempā€¦itā€™s expensive)

1. 100% thca + 0.1g CDT :nerd_face:terps

2. Same as 1 but w hello terps

3. 85% hemp derived delta 9 + 15% decarbed diamonds & 0.1 hello terps.

4. Hemp derived d9 w :nerd_face: terps
    Pretty good but not like numba 3.

1 & 2 my go toā€¦reliable potency. Strong. Num 4 tastes really good, I do feel it but prefer 1&2.

Number 3 ā€¦15% decarbed diamonds and
HEMP d9ā€¦:exploding_head: just as potent as 1&2 but way less cost to produce. (Iā€™m toasted off num 3 rn :sunglasses:)

Iā€™ll admitā€¦twas suffering from Dunning and Kruger effect.

Fā€™ing future42ā€¦smh Iā€™m going to read more and talk less. I appreciate all those who share solid info. :clap: Thank you. :pray:

P.s. :thinking: the more familiar I get with the helloterpenes the more they taste like suver haze. Almost as if they were mixed ? Or maybe used the same bottles ? Idk starting to taste and smell like that suver haze.
(I will elaborate further and edit my post)

3 Likes

what battery are you using? looking for a sleek design thatā€™s an alternative to iKrusher

i Need help with cart formulations I can pay for your knowledge and

I am working on formulating new distillate cart flavors wondering if someone could offer some consulting for fee

Iā€™m not interested in selling information. You donā€™t need to pay anyone. Just read on here and practice with small 1g -5g batches.

I learned a lot making small batches. Kinesthetic learner :nerd_face:

Iā€™m making a post soon sharing detailed info for vapes. Hardware info (postless) and how I make mine (decarb info) and a few tips and tricks.

Iā€™ll post it this week.

1 Like

:loudspeaker: Happy start of the day!

Been a little scrambled. Iā€™ll post the info this week. Pretty much everything Iā€™m going to post is probably already here in multiple threads.

Be nice to have all in one long post though.

You donā€™t need a bunch of fancy expensive equipment to make high quality vapes. Just need some high quality resin or rosin and some decent vape hardware. (Postless, wickless my fav)

I wonā€™t forget about the hotdog water folks. High quality CDT & HTE + hotdog water isnt the best, imo, but it beats raw distillate with bogus terps.

Iā€™ve added CDT to some HTE paired w cured/live resin w success as well.

You donā€™t need to pay anyone to show you, just read and experiment on your own. *Small batches

1 Like