Best distillate formula? HTE or CDTs with botanicals

Happy Sunday Everyone!

We are a licensed cannabis brand in CA. We currently sell pure Live Rosin carts, and we are looking to create an inexpensive line of disposables to our brand with distillate that retails around $30 for a full-gram.

What are your thoughts for creating the best tasting formula with distillate? Our thoughts are 90% distillate, 6% CDT or HTE, and 4% botanicals. Our goal is to create a consistent tasting formula that can be mass produced. Aiming for the cannabis/flower taste consumers love with a hint of fruity notes from botanicals consumers also enjoy (which also can keep a flavor consistent).

Excited to hear thoughts what’s worked best for you.

P.S. Lets avoid comments that bash on distillate and botanicals. As this will not help us with our formula, and will only be a waste of energy.

1 Like

Also, do you guys prefer CDT or HTE for taste?

What do you prefer?

Just listen to everyone’s favorite Crackhead @Realterpsmatter , he spits a lot of facts. No kizzy

4 Likes

Your such a clown. I know you have a bunch of other screen names.

In my best corny county boy accent

“No kizzy yo, I’m kelpy…I hold onto anyone’s scrotum I think I may be able to squeeze a few bucks out of or most important some future42 hearts…chaaaaaahhh”

Lol shuddup. I can tell if I ever spoke to you in person you WONT look me in my eyes. Look at the ground and turn your one foot in. Lololol

I’m 100% sure you wouldn’t disrespect me face to face. Funny guy

1 Like

I’m sure you would try to give me a kiss for the several liters of cdt I have

1 Like

Can we appreciate rtm memes for the masterpieces they are?

8 Likes

the only people who wouldn’t use hte over cdt’s can’t get hte

hte is cheaper to buy L2L especially in ca, more effects, prevents oxidation of disty

cdt’s are only good if you’re in the hemp game and cant have T in your carts

7 Likes

I mixed all my cdt with hte. Good hte is definitely a better product. I struggle to find a reason to distill the best hte

2 Likes

Novelty like raw garden

Most live cart consumers are wary of too clear now though. They want that live color.

1 Like

Ok. Good to know. Yes, we do have access to HTE. Going to try both CDT and HTE see what we like more

Your HTE ratio estimates are way off. I’ll tell you that much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like 50% personally. 30% for the custys

Ok. What ratio do you recommend?

Don’t mix the fake stuff with the real stuff. The fake stuff all taste like cleaner like pinesol

1 Like

Do you mean fake stuff as in botanicals?

1 Like

You should look to hire someone for consulting or just try it out yourself.

There’s no set ratio. All hte is dramatically different

1 Like

This forum is our consultant lol. And yup, we’re doing formulations today. Just trying to get feedback what has worked well for others in past.

make sure you check for verification

8 Likes

4 Likes

indeed