Best distillate formula? HTE or CDTs with botanicals

I hope you know I’m teasing. I’m not some tough guy bully or anything.

You’ve made me laugh and smile a few times. Your cool. :sunglasses:

Not all CDT are good CDT.

Also…YOU having “several liters” of real CDT

Lol

“I CALL… ship it”. :sunglasses::moneybag::surfing_man:

For the slow folks it’s

Bluffin McMuffin
:smirk:

2 Likes

I appreciate that you appreciate em. :sunglasses: It’s good for us all to have a few laughs. :facepunch:

That’s cause you make :point_down:

I’m talking about making the finest quality…best ingredients…

Diamond carts …CDT also serves to viscosity and I don’t have to decarb as long.

Still some thcA present but won’t re nucleate / sugar or diamond back up.

Same when making SHO carts.

I have a line on some super fire 100% pure fresh frozen CDT and idk of any hte that tastes as good as they do.

I also just tried some CDT from a guy on here and his tastes pretty dang good too.

i literally just said

only use hte

derived from cannabis

cdt is trash compared to hte

I don’t make carts

You said “prevents oxidation” in hot dog water. (Distillate)

And I don’t think you’ve had high quality CDT…

Paired with :

Fire solventless or diamonds… what compares? All those bogus mixes greedy ppl come up with are TRASH and I don’t feel it.

My eyes are blood shot rn…lol toasted off these diamonds. Good mood buzz. It’s a different buzz.

To all the bs’ers

Better hide yalls “custies” from guys like me if I ever decide to sell these. They’re not gonna want your bs carts anymore.

We’re you the guy that gave out baby samples and made like a huge deal Out of it and they sucked or was that some other maroon?

10 Likes

You know it was me…when ppl aren’t authentic it bores me. Anyways it was issues with the vials…not air tight they were spoiling. I’m getting some new ones soon. FIIIRE too.

“Chaaaaaa”

Anywayyyyyssssss…

Your kinda dumb though.
(The study of nothing)

:smirk: Lol that’s an inside joke only you, me and whoever else read your insanely dumb gobeldy gook comment about hurricanes and wind or w/e in the stupid you were talking about. Lol

“Anatomy”

(the science of the human body)or some insanely dumb comment. Lolol idk

1 Like

I said distillate because the thread youre in right now is a licensed processor using distillate

this is a licensed CA company meaning they have razor thin margins and want to offer a distillate cart for a lower priced option

try to focus on the topic

you are not their customer so no point in going on some random anti distillate rant here

they already have a live resin line… they are talking about a distillate based cart. that’s clearly already decided so anyway moving past that…

if they are using a base of distillate then yes hte is always going to be better than adding cdt to distillate for the reasons i stated

if you want to talk about something other than the formulations they are considering based on their available materials then you might want to make a thread on something else

that’s fine if you like cdt and diamonds but in ca retail, that’s not in the cards for the price point they need to offer. they have a live resin line for the higher $ option

2 Likes

I mixed most of it with hte already but I can send u some samples of modified grapes or Georgia pie

Not until cheeba gets his samples he’s been waiting years for lol @Cheebachiefextracts

1 Like

Shit I didn’t even realize that was you :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

When ppl start making fun of how you “spell” you know they got nothing else.

I guess you got me there. I don’t really think about the post or who’s posting or w/e

I read what ppl write and I speak my mind.

I understand why hte would be a much better ingredient to add to distillate.

Add to the entourage…a bunch of other noids present. As well as I guess prevent oxidation.

Idk I also noticed they mentioned “botanicals” which incorrectly coined as bogus CDT or from NOT cannabis. :smirk:

Botanicals as in REPLICA CDT. Bogus terps ruin oils. I’ve been seeing similar posts ever since I joined this site.

“How can I make the cheapest vape possible” ?
Ppl been asking about this posters same type of formula long time

But you did indeed say the only use for CDT are for hemp space where ppl can’t have THC present or something like that…

Your incorrect.

“Whoa kelpy …I didn’t realize you wore all black air force 1’s…sheeeish little kelpy your a gangster from the hardcore streets”.

Lmao

“big liter$ of terp$ homie g” lolol

Nah all jokes aside I do appreciate the offer…and I do hope you have some super fire and do extra well.

1 Like

What kind of meth do you do?

Or is this a manic episode?

Hard to tell

2 Likes

Your boring and not funny. No creativity…no style…just a bland cracker.

( I’m white so don’t freak out cornball )

Did Jesus tell you to judge me like that sinner?

1 Like

I am a sinner and I have sin inside of me…BUT greater is :crown: HE that is within me than he that is in the world.

Don’t think I dislike you. It’s not true. I do think your kinda dumb…by choice…your capable of learning.

I’ll be praying for you as well. :grin:

1 Like

To judge is only for HIM

Every opinion you have of me is a sin

Find God

Turns out he’s been behind the couch tripping balls the whole time…I blame those cellular wafer deem gummies….

9 Likes