Best cutting agent for the carts

For carts decarbing is important i notice that When vaporized ar low temps 180/220C not all decarboxilation takes place
Same with E cigs that do not have pre heating of coils the first moment the decarboxilation isn t taking place

1 Like

bulletproof brain octane oil is pure c-8. Been drinking it in my coffee for years. I’m considering starting to cut again too. $10 per 1ml is a little rough

1 Like

I just buy some TEC Temper last month to do a test, not very good, weird taste !

2 Likes

did you end up using the cbd mother liquor? or did you end up going a different route?

I read every reply and am considering taking a break so I can bring my tolerance down and go back to smoking organic flower. I had no clue stuff like MCT oil is bad for you to vape. Kinda scary to think how many carts(not mine) that I smoked this past year.

On a side note, I must be late to the game, but at $12-15 per 1g cart is considered low and hard to compete?? I am loving these prices. What were the prices before that?

Add ten dollars to that price range; that was the start of this year

2 Likes

That’s the wholesale pricing we’re seeing up here in New England. 8 bucks for .5 13 for full gram

3 Likes

i sell my uncut 0.5g carts for 14$ ea for 1000

in new england

4 Likes

Sounds like hte carts

1 Like

I wholesale carts for 18-20. But I get em for 10-13. And make em from 7.50-9 each.

2 Likes

I refuse to go below 22.50

I work too hard to become a charity and give away product for pennies

8 Likes

Most of the carts on the black mkt are made and sold cheaper cause its all dirty disty :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Gotcha!!

I now refuse any product from others. I use my left over flower and wash that, then spd.

I found ppl just dont care about clean product, they want cheap.

9 Likes

Especially wholesalers, aka brokers. They have no interactions with the consumer, and only care about numbers.

Then there are the actual cart makers. Any time one drops the price of their carts, brokers go around town letting all the cart makers know that X has it for cheaper than you. Then you must either slice your margins or say fuck the little guy.

Do you know how it feels to have someone choose a brass knuckle over a hte cart simply cause they know the brand? Do you know how it feels to hire a graphic designer, bust your ass making a line of products, and have it shelved only because “ThE WhOlEsAlErS wAnT KiNgPeN”

I know how it feels and it really hurts

20 Likes

I hear ya. I only have a select few who buy my carts. Mine are no frills, elcheapo wick cart (they won’t pay for a quality cart), no packaging, plain Jane for the most part. I make batches of 10 at a time to ensure frefreshness and color.

But I still go thru 50/week.

9 Likes

Ya it seems like the guys who just make copy cats are winning slightly more right now.
It’s kinda funny when all the consumers are smoking Brass Knuckles/Exotics/Kingpens/Supreme and think it’s the real brand, when it’s a Chinese copy cat cart.

12 Likes

my friends show me these all the time and i just cringe. my best friend had some mario carts and he was like its 95% distillate. I showed him the dhgate listing and he dont care. These people are sooo brain washed its not even funny.

15 Likes

It is 100% greed and ego. Cause it is on instagram it must be eXcLuSiVe

11 Likes

I know there’s guys up here getting retail prices for their carts but they nickel and dime then out a few at a time. I don’t really see anyone coming through buying 1k or 5k+ distillate carts per trip and paying more than 10 ea for half’s and 16 for grams. Then again a lot can be said for who you know. I am currently running 10% c8 isolate 6-7% floraplex terps in my disty carts and I get 8.50 to 10 bucks a pop. Every now and then a local caregiver will come by and pay 13 each if they buy 20 to 50 at a time

2 Likes

Quality over quantity/profit. I make carts, pure distillate, no vg, pg or mct, the only cutting agent is cannabis-derived terpenes. People are smoking some hotdog shit…lol

9 Likes