Best cutting agent for the carts

why though? why not get the best diluent possible when the difference per cart is a fraction of a penny?

2 Likes

Here’s a description of c6 caproic acid

just the idea of smoking goat bothers me :joy::rofl: may try some

4 Likes

Ive been c8 as of now do you guys know whats up with the thickener? Im not trying to pay for something thats over priced can i make it myself or is it actually worth buying?

1 Like

Youre right and thats why i chose not to buy it.

Floraplex literally posted the formula
" Floraplex Terpenes High Viscosity Terpene Diluent: Full ingredients and information!"

5 Likes

Where?

Where is the list of ingredients?

So, without future ado, the ingredients in our new High Viscosity Terpene Diluent thickener is (not in order of concentration):

(−)-β-elemene
β-bisabolene
Phytol
(−)-α-bisabolol

And stay tuned for more announcements very soon! :man_dancing:

what the hell is wrong with you

3 Likes

Phytol seems to be a terpene common to the formulation of Liquify Pro.
Liquify PRO COA.pdf (172.2 KB)

As More data comes out the knot will unravel, the more people who test the better. Just as long as all the data comes to a consensus. When all that popped up weeks ago it was all over reddit , to me it seemed like industry mudslinging. Like I said lets see where all this leads.

3 Likes

So far there is consensus with the labs I used and Gray WOlfs lab and Hambreads lab, at least in terms of no terps and no terpenoids. My labs and GWs lab both think they found what may be mineral oil and/or vegetable oil or some unknown but similar substances.

2 Likes

Hey fairly new here
Has anyone used The Perfumers Apprentice Diluents, they have a few options, I was thinking of trying the Apprentice Diluent
But they have a few other options Propanediol, MCT C8, C10, and Triethyl Citrate
Has anyone any experience with these options, would love some feedback if they have.

I’ll be adding one of there Terpene blends listed under “The Flavoured Herb”,
New to carts would appreciate any input.

1 Like

DONT USE true terpenes dilutent!

Mct is good to use
C8 as well

Most just use Terps to thin out the extract for carts. My personal carts, its straight raw distillate, no Terps.

4 Likes

At this point I don’t think that there is any real need to thin the Pen formulations anymore, the cart technology has caught up with the new trend.

7 Likes

When the terps cost more than the distillate is the distillate not the cut?

17 Likes

I’m using it in my RC cars. Keeps the cylinder and bearings lubed up nice and burns clean.

Exactly.

5 Likes

well, yes. what I was trying to say is the days of having to use a thinner are in the past.

2 Likes

Made my 100% disty cart with my c cell knockoff.

Hits like a champ

Goes well with my 3 mile backup to her to the cup todsy

4 Likes

Are you making your distillate from a short path? Wiped Film distillate is uninspiring on its own…

1 Like