Best cutting agent for the carts

Man, will do ! Thanks ! That is my first batch of CBD carts, dont wanna a mess up lol ! C8 Cprillic acid is a kind of MCT oil right? (That you can find for cheap on amazon)

1 Like

Also a diluent to lower viscosity of distillate so that simpler cheaper carts can be used at reliable rates. the 5 dollar legit CCELL carts are not going to work for wholesalers.

id be interested in seeing some medical studies showing effects of food derived and cannabis terpene’s as cutting agents vs MCT, PEG, PG, etc. has anyone found anything besides the

1 Like

What’s CBD mother liquor that sounds cool ?

1 Like
2 Likes

Mother Liquor = starting material in boiling flask

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Pure-MCT-Oil-Bulletproof-Production/dp/B076KQXKN4

Here is something a little purer

8 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks

I’ll give this a try. Just ordered a bottle. I bet this gets here before my next china shipment. Damn boat needs to HURRY UP already. Its already 3 weeks behind schedule, and I have 7 empty carts and 100 orders to fill.

2 Likes

Yes Some member posted that a few day s before iT was about treu terpenes and this cheaper player i Search ithttps://future4200.com/t/terp-pricing-retail-wholesale-distributor-true-terpenes-others/6346

Any thoughts on this MSDS on c8 as being hazardous?

(THESE LINKS ARE PDF FILES, NOT WEBPAGES)
http://files.brenntag.pl/00155D4267041ED6AFCD7357AE9E60C6

Or this one on triethyl citrate?

sc-251320.pdf (273.2 KB)

Specifically, my concerns are related to how your percentages translate into the exposure limits listed on page 5 of each file?

I really like this concept because I’m also encountering crystallization after packaging carts, but want to be sure it’s safe. Do you decarb your oil for carts?

Have you ever looked at material data sheets for terpenes? C8 and TEC are much safer/less reactive. The msds you posted was for a blend of c8-10. As far as inhalation irritation goes, c8 was the least irritating, and it didn’t make you feel like you were choking or nauseous like MCT or PEG

Most people’s distillate is decarbed. My favorite cut for thc carts was cbd crude/distalate. CBDA is an oil, and doesn’t crystallize. The more shit in your cart, the harder it is for cbd to crystalize out. A lot of cart makers just use straight isolate and cut/terps and that is why they have to cut so heavily

2 Likes

For carts decarbing is important i notice that When vaporized ar low temps 180/220C not all decarboxilation takes place
Same with E cigs that do not have pre heating of coils the first moment the decarboxilation isn t taking place

1 Like

bulletproof brain octane oil is pure c-8. Been drinking it in my coffee for years. I’m considering starting to cut again too. $10 per 1ml is a little rough

1 Like

I just buy some TEC Temper last month to do a test, not very good, weird taste !

2 Likes

did you end up using the cbd mother liquor? or did you end up going a different route?

I read every reply and am considering taking a break so I can bring my tolerance down and go back to smoking organic flower. I had no clue stuff like MCT oil is bad for you to vape. Kinda scary to think how many carts(not mine) that I smoked this past year.

On a side note, I must be late to the game, but at $12-15 per 1g cart is considered low and hard to compete?? I am loving these prices. What were the prices before that?

Add ten dollars to that price range; that was the start of this year

2 Likes

That’s the wholesale pricing we’re seeing up here in New England. 8 bucks for .5 13 for full gram

3 Likes

i sell my uncut 0.5g carts for 14$ ea for 1000

in new england

4 Likes