Best crc media for targeting chlorophyll?

Looking for a natural media to use in my crc that works well for chlorophyll removal. Using b80 but it doesn’t seem to be doing the trick

1 Like

Activated charcoal when it’s in solution with alcohol. There’s others you can use as well but it’s natural and whatever

3 Likes

B80 will make it look like water if you want it too

6 Likes

Mine never looks like water? Also running pretty warm tho. But the color is not a concern of mine, its the chlorophyll headache I got from a batch I ran with a bunch of fan leaves mixed in

Thanks man :pray:

Activated carbon

1 Like

I think lustermax is the best thing we sell. If you buy the 500g bag on my site and are not happy with it. I’ll 100% give you your money back

9 Likes

What is luster max?

It’s a lower ph clay

1 Like

Does it work well for chlorophyll removal? The b80 I have now seems like it’s letting most of the chlorophyll pass right threw . Maybe I need to bake them?

It’s the best stuff I sell for color remediation with great terp retention.

This is a totally different type of clay than b80. And u don’t need much. Like 50g per lb. And don’t need to bake

It also can be your supply of b80. Not all suppliers care for your powders like I do. We turn over powders faster than most which keeps our supply new and fresh always.

8 Likes

There’s really so many things I could say right now. But you’re welcome have a good day

1 Like

“LusterMax is a single source bentonite clay with activation to increase surface area and has an acidic pH to aid in total strength as well as to help with crystallization.”

“Pure-Flo® B80 Natural Bentonite is a cost effective and extremely gentle clay

How are they a totally different type of clay?

If you follow the prescribed extraction processes you can extract and not pull the chlorophyll. That’ll save you a lot of time and extra effort if you just follow those steps

1 Like

What solvent are you using with the b80?

Butane

Are you running warm or something? You’ll get less bullshit running cold

3 Likes

Yea running warm. Will post winterization help with chlorophyll?

If you don’t care about salvaging terps you can winterize and then redissolve in heptane and run it through more media

You’ll save a lot more time and effort if you just run cold

3 Likes

Just got the Lustermax to try it out on some wrecked machine trim.

Ran a test using a 15% b80 and 10% ultraclear blend that barely touched the color
This was run at -30

Normally don’t run this kinda stuff so it was a bummer to see