Best carrier oil through membrane walls ingestion

Is MCT, sunflower, or terpinoids the best carrier oil to mix with RSO during ingestion in pill form to help the bioavailability of what gets absorbed. My understanding is only about 4-20% of the total mg gets absorbed during ingestion without a carrier oil helps the thc get absorbed through the membrane wall on the first pass through the liver. Can anyone elaborate what the best oil to help is and % of mixture to improve ansorption. Thanks.

Not a scientist here with a controlled study, but I have found that when people who ate edibles along with a high fat meal the high was much more intense and lasted much longer.

1 Like

Liposomal should be your choice. youre using a fatty to encapsulate it, which the fat is water soluble. fat helps prevent of break down until its in stomach, where acid is breaking down encapsulation and release of compound.

Edited" clarification

4 Likes

Like Liposomal Glutathione liquid mixed with extraction and then encaosuked and is there and ideal ratio to mix?

I know fats help absorption, but figuring out what is the best fat for a carrier oil and the ratio has me stumped at the moment and I have read a lot. Hopefully someone here can help. Thanks.

Ever look into avocado oil? Good fats high omegas good saturation just saying :wink: if y’all want infusion tek I’m here​:metal:t3:

1 Like

No, all I have found is info in mct, sunflowr letchin, and terpenoids helping as a carrier oil to cbd or thc for absorption, bioavailability.

I am trying to get abortion rates up, I am running out of money and need to be prepared to stretch out the product, my daughter has cancer and her mother and I are divorced and she is not helping me. She makes 4-5 times what I do, we’ll above 6 figures. But we are divorced and we have very positive results giving a 1:1 ratio and seen a continues increase in numbers since June. I have run out of things to sell and trying to figure out how to adjust if I have to cut back on product and get the most out of the extraction I can so she keeps up her daily doses because it is working. So I have been studying carrier oils to mix with the product extracted.

1 Like

Coconut oil and lecithin work very well together.

3 Likes

I recommend refined liquid coconut oil then, has great absorption rate & will be applicable lingual or topical if needed. I do this for my mothers skin cancer, I saved her shoulder can show pic proof.

1 Like

Liposomes look like a great delivery system. Finding a good liposome product and the right mix ratio by weight or volume of difficult. Any suggestions?

What ratio are you mixing by weight or volume?

Do you have a recommendation on the mixture by weight, volume, or percentage?

Depends on batch. Typically I’ll do minimum 7-8g rso to 240ml for infusionshould be depending on your cannabanoid content I can help you properly dose if you like.

Man - I would just give you as much oil as you need if i was in a legal state. Thats a bullcrap situation man and my heart goes out to you. I understand what you are going through more than you know.

3 Likes

i read one recipe that was 1 part thc or cbd , 2 parts lecithin (emulsifier), 2 parts mct. I give 500mg CBD and 500mg THC. Bioavailability should be 6-20% via an encapsulated capsule through ingestion. We have had positive results from that too, but the expense may not make it feasable moving forward without help. So I am trying to fin a recipe to increase the bioavailability and what the actual bioavailability actual is. at 1000mg a day, I should be betweeb 60-200mg that actually is being used and more than likely on the lower end of 60-100mg actually reaching the blood. I am curious what the best ratio mix is to reach the equivalent dosing. At a 1-2-2 ratio what would it take to reach 100mg in the blood stream, 200-300-400-500-600mg of product compared to giving 1000mg of product. I would love to know that answer.

1 Like

I dont live in a legal state either…lol But her mother had a birthday party at a childrens place the last week of may and she was immune deficient and she got pneumonia and they cancelled her chemotherapy treatments and gave us a grave outlook. I had been preparing for that moment and researched plenty. We immediately started cannabis oil and below are the results with no chemo during the whole time. Just cannabis oil. Below is her chimerism results from her test. I know you are thinking why not keep doing the same thing, but I am getting to a point where I cant financially keep up and run out of things to sell and I cannot get any help financially. Therefor I am trying to figure out how to stretch the product out so I can try to afford it, but at the same time get the same amount of mg she is right now.

Total Donor Blood-T-Cells-Leukemia
June 3, 69-15-97
June 13, 91-15-97
June 17, 96-33-99
June 23, 94-55-99
July 2, 95-67-99 (BM Chimerism)
July 9, 96-72-99
July 16, 96-77-100
July 23, 96-84-99
Aug 1, 97-91-99 (BM Chimerism) blasts less than .01
Aug 6, 98-96-99
Aug 13, 98-97-99
Aug 27, 99-99-99 (full donor blood)
September 10, N/A yet

Where are you located I would like to make a donation for you, all for love & help! Dm me well talk more on dosing & everything else

8 Likes

Dm me also. I only have CBD.

5 Likes

DM me, we are willing to donate and have a great water soluble product that is extremely bio available for her. @Sparky75

6 Likes