Best 510 Thread Battery

my 21700 flashlight can burn your skin from 4 inches away.

1 Like

Ok I’ll be sure to remember that

1 Like

Im just saying you cant go wrong with a 21700. It lasts alot longer than 18650 I think its a real 4000 mah Samsung 40T 21700 4000mAh 35A Battery - INR21700-40T

I think a 18650 is about the biggest thing you want next to a cart, palm style, realistically speaking

I smoke weed, I dunno why I even got this thing other than to test it. Weed is legal now so I dont care about being discreet. I didnt care before either. the last concert I went to the band smelt me after I went to my car and they pointed me out as smelling like weed. That was probably crescendo.

the uni pro is my secondary device but the

they’re on alibaba too for bulk sale/price

is the better one for me. I haven’t tested out different carts but all of mine have fit.

what I like about this battery is the variabile wattage as opposed to votage. it goes from 1-20 W and seems to do some specific calibration for the ohms of the cart (may be placebo).

But a lot of temperature settings, the most variable battery I’ve used; as low as 1.15v w/ .05 increment changes in voltage.

but like all magnetic batteries, its weakness is the detection. I have yet to find a solution to that stuff but when it detects it’s pretty nice.

1 Like

I’m waiting on my WAVE3 and will leave a review.

1 Like

Not impressed day one with my WAVE3.
E-rigs are meh

If you want, you can swing by next time you’re in town & try the Divine Tribe V4 if you haven’t.

1 Like

Haha I just figured out I didn’t “sync” my atomizer. Now it rips decently. Appreciate the offer. Definitely down to sesh.

1 Like

Went looking for eleaf pico since people on here rave about them.

Just got my eleaf pico x yesterday, I understand the hype. This thing fucking rips. I’ve never used a real box mod since I don’t vape. This thing blows away a yocan uni or any other stick type battery. I for sure found out you can crank the wattage too high for carts though.

Terrible airflow, virtually none. It’s a house battery though, don’t think it would travel well with a cart in my pocket.

4 Likes

anyone have any new opinions in the last 2 years?

I’ve been looking for something inhale activated, the hamilton devices cloak looks interesting but the power is a little high for my tastes. I usually set my battery to 2.8v or so

1 Like

RELEAFY’s Uniq supports the 2.8V. Hope can meet your requirements.

I already have a uni pro, yours seems like a bad value compared to it

Big fan of AVD’s battery line. Seed and Alpha specifically. The performance and price is pretty solid.
Hey @AVID ! Are you guys working on your answer to these models? Bring it on.

1 Like

Hello,there,

May I know if any one interested in 14mm diamter batteries with variable voltage.All with U.S based inventory available and local customization options.Samples are available,DM me what’s app:+86 13926257035 for more details.

While you may consider two voltage settings to be equivalent to

I’d characterize it as “marketing without a clue”.

This is variable voltage…

2.0V => 4.2V in 0.1V increments

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing,it is interesting.It looks like batteries for flowers or wax.Can you provide more info to us.

It’s a yocan uni pro

The next step up is something like an eleaf

Then from there it’s dna chips

2 Likes

Yeah, you can run 510 carts on the e-leaf, or on DNA based mods, but the yocan was designed for the task, and I’ve snapped too many carts to consider the e-leaf for that except as a backup.

Everyone on our team runs them…so our Organoleptics: In House QC? is truly comparing Apple Fritter to Orange Blossum rather than your battery to mine.

4 Likes