Bentonite clay

Why is bentonite clay so expensive from extractor supply houses but I can find it on amazon for fractions of the price… I probably wouldn’t question it but shit they Wanna charge 37 buck for shipping 2 kg bag at 5 business days… if shipping charge us so high it makes me wonder about the actual price markup… is it possible it’s that much better,

Typically you are looking at lab grade or USP grade versus just food grade. Also the extraction supply places typically have different pH levels the stuff you buy on Amazon it’s just whatever the fuck you get LOL

Damn… gonna be 150 into bentonite clay 2kg… ima line that shot up and snort it at those prices…

I’ve been running food grade bulk bentonite for a while now without any issues

But I am a cheap bastard operating out of a basement lab

How’s it working for you as far as color remediation?

@Shadownaught hit up shadow hes a direct supplier I get everything through him (he owns carbon chem :wink: )

For un treated, neutral ph bentonite (t5) you shouldnt be paying more than 150 for 5kg.
For treated, low ph (t41) you shouldnt be paying more than 400 for 5kg

Depending on how much/ regularity you’re interested in, we should be able to drop that even lower.

This is all regarding top of the line Carbon Chemistry Products.
Id be happy to help you go into it deeper, as would Shadownaught, im sure.
Shoot either of us a PM and we would be happy to help.

I dont work for Carbon Chem, but I happily distribute their products.

I will have 2 kilo packages of nuetral pH bentonite bleaching clay available for $100 in the greater Portland, Or area. Bought and paid for, coming on the super slow choo choo delivery system :slight_smile: