Beginning Extraction

I guess if you put it that way, I’m pro natural selection.

2 Likes

I have a natural selection of dabs for you to try…

4 Likes

Ya not trying to die I’ve seen a few people in my area blow up their homes but if there’s a safer way of doing it, maybe outside I can do that.

When an apartment fire spreads and kills 8 people; is that also natural selection?

3 Likes

Well, I would never recommend running a closed loop in an apartment.

Maybe the op can give some more info on his exact situation!

I operate my cls In an open wood shed, detached from my residence. Lol

Shed tek

2 Likes

start with squish.

learn to winterize.
and Why do you need to Winterize?

then try ethanol. maybe Bucket Tek (Cold Ethanol Extraction on a Budget)

understand that you can extract with ethanol in a CLS usually used for hydrocarbons, and if you can wrap your head around that you might be ready to go play outside with your pipe bomb.

3 Likes

This.

2 Likes

Im located in Palm Springs CA there is lots of open desert land here and I live in a house with a backyard. I’m willing to spend around 5-10,000 to get started.

Yeah but that’s my point right, no offense to op or anything, but this posting has very little effort anywhere. No parameters, no budget, no nothing; just i kinda think i might want BHO or rosin; two radically different things, what do you guys think?

At least, that is how i interpreted it. With that in mind, i suggest pressed rosin. House, apartment, cardboard box in an alley, your chances of dying are next to nil. BHO not so much; especially when considering a recommendation to someone with as little effort into the question as is here. (Again, no offense intended)

3 Likes

Look at the info provided above, if that’s not enough ill tell you more I just don’t know what you need to know… I am very new to extracting.

Pay @Apothecary36

Or read for 6 months and then come back with actual questions.

Or make rosin.

Choice is yours.

5 Likes

Ennie meeny miny moe
Rosin press? or BHO?

some of them can kill you though…

which one got Horatio?

8 Likes

I mean this in a very earnest and non-condensing way, and I understand it will not come off that way.

Do you believe you have done enough research, on your own, regarding the two subjects, that you have exhausted the available information and are now ready to bring your questions to members for their assistance?

Let’s start here: Why did you choose BHO and pressed rosin as your first two methods for extraction? Off the top of your head, what are the pro’s and con’s of each method, as you understand them?

1 Like

I have done research on my own, but, no not enough, I don’t think I will ever be able to exhaust all the information. There is so much information on the internet about the two. I chose BHO and Rosin Pressing only because those are the two extractions I know enough about to preform confidently. I know that BHO is the more dangerous of the two and commonly known for lower quality finished product those would be the cons. As far as pros I only see one and I’m not completely sure about it I believe it results in a higher yield. Rosin pressing is safer, better product but lower yielding. Please let me know what I’m missing I appreciate all information thank you.

Completely unrelated, I thought it was funny we jointed 11 days apart.

I’m confused by your statements.

3 Likes

The first part is true. I personally disagree with the second portion of that statement.

And I agree with @tokesandtinkery last comment…

2 Likes

I’m inclined to agree.

My preference is cryo ethanol.

1 Like

To clear up the confusion… I know that rosin pressing is simple and so is blasting BHO. I don’t know anywhere close to enough information about other methods to preform them.

Dude…

1 Like