Before you buy N. Boler

1 Like

It was a stock item.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. You are right, I ordered on Saturday and contacted you at Monday. Over which, you guys were closed.
The short of it is, I run the same QuickBooks program that you use for your company. I personally choose not to impose the fee onto my customer. 3%X2X1875=113 rounded up. Which means you charged me 70 dollars to pick up two, 1 inch by 6inch pieces of steel and put it back on the shelf. That doesnā€™t even include the tax on shipping that didnā€™t even happen.

Just not how I choose to do business. hopefully people learn from my mistake.

5 Likes

Well ,if you donā€™t have return / restocking policy posted on website about 10% fee at time when he place order ,then legally you canā€™t even charge him any fee,not even CC fee unless it was posted at time of placing order . And above you already admit it ,you add them later , save face and give men money back .At least it what i do ,if i be in you shoes . Been here ,done this .
I use to run few shopping carts websites ,and been nailed before when we forgot to post 15% restocking fee . People make mistakes ,and is no point to punish them ,specially in this narrow market .

8 Likes

No restocking fee or info posted this man deserves his $$ back

9 Likes

I agree it should have been posted but it is common sense, this is a case of ā€œcoffee too hot=sue McDonaldā€™sā€
Of course a lengthy disclaimer and addendum should be posted, but holy shit itā€™s common sense

1 Like

To be fair that coffee was way to hot 180 degrees can cause third degree burns in like 3 seconds

5 Likes

I use the mesh gaskets to help keep the powders in place . I noticed theres 2 types of discs one is sintered while the other is wovenā€¦both work good imo

6 Likes

Cema Instrument

Successfully provide the Sintered Filter for the farmers.
1um 5um 4" & 6" High Demand now.
300psi -80C Max.

Welcome dm and dicuss and OEM.

We have customers using it and share about it.

Fyi:Vacuum Welding Tech #Finest

1 Like

Which disk come from where? Or are they both from same place?

1 Like

The rock type comes from alibabaā€¦ the mesh one from bvv on amazon prime

3 Likes

A 10% restocking fee is common sense? Lol

Iā€™ve never been charged a restocking fee from any other company Iā€™ve ever made a return on. Iā€™m fact I refuse to shop with businesses that do business that way. Look at how Patagonia clothing deals with their returns. I wonder why they are so successfulā€¦

2 Likes

Sounds illegal then trying to recoup stocking fees when its not explicitly stated on the site. pretty shady and it seems like a scumbag move

not to mention it wasnt even stated at the time of purchase.

2 Likes

From my understanding and accounting, if you do a refund with a credit card companyā€¦they refund the processing fee. I canā€™t recall ever paying the processing fee on a return.

Maybe thatā€™s just my boof bank.

8 Likes

@boshankers care to elaborate why the origin of country the product is manufactured in determines the quality of product. Does that mean if itā€™s not ā€˜Merica made itā€™s inferior. Do other countries not have humans who are equally if not more intelligent than America. I didnā€™t know just because it comes from another country the product is shit.

From my dealings with the Chinese, it has nothing to do with their ability to produce quality goods and every thing with their ability to ship you inferior goods without much repercussions.

He said, we keep the good stuff in China and ship the shit to the US.

Obviously this isnā€™t always the case, but explains most Alibaba specials

5 Likes

I have limited dealings with you, and I really doubt you lack guanxi, but that sounds like a lack of guanxi. The people that supply my steel make me better quality than anything ive seen stateside so far.

Whats the difference between china selling you something that fucks up and you get shitty customer service and USA fabricator selling you something that fucks up and you get shitty customer service

besides a 75% mark up

3 Likes

I dont wanna beat up on N.boler as well but he does use CHINESE steel from Glacier tanks and just welds it here in America. He lightly polishes off glacier tanks logos but they are still there when you buy a product from him. What is the difference other than the welding labor which is much cheaper than here in America. At least in China, you dont have to pay Glacier tank their cut first. Just soo many people hands in pot leaves less margines which equates to higher pricesā€¦example above!

8 Likes

I bet the large % of members have an i device, all made in China. Harley Davidson, they are starting to be made in China. Prada, Coach, Armani, Burberry, Marc Jacobā€™s, Louis Vuitton, Versace, are all made in China. But BG I dont wear fancy chit, ok, Leviā€™s and Harley Davidsonā€™s parts are made in China. Played with Hot wheels? Mattel toys are made in China. Have a pair of chucks(yup made in china)?

3 Likes