Beaker & Wrench F***ery

@anon42519203 mentioned to me that she was no longer affiliated with the company.

Gimmie a couple days

4 Likes

Not surprised they didnā€™t say 45min was the time but this did give me a good idea for a new product. :thinking:

1 Like

My understanding as well

1 Like

No rush, I jest, I appreciate seeing a thread like this.

1 Like

some people can sleep like babies despite being called con artists. I guess @Lilibel had her breaking point.

4 Likes

She hasnā€™t been here in a year, since when they tried to blame @Siosis for a multiple $100k wfe they shipped in a $50 crate, that brokeā€¦

5 Likes

That was the biggest shipping gaff I can ever recall ever seeing.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never gotten their gear pumps not to leak

Even a brand new wiper straight out of the box those gear pumps leak

So sad

4 Likes

So why donā€™t we start listing companies that robbed, lied or fucked over people in the industry?

Seems kind of backwards these companies are successful from screwing hard working people overā€¦

I wish i was never fucked. Seems like a good thread to start calling all these companies that popped up out of nowhere in the last few yearsā€¦

Where is that thread again lol? That was quite the time.

B & W made him delete it

@MagisterChemist

1 Like

Her IG still references b&w

Shes part owner but doesnā€™t work there anymore I believe

1 Like

So in my trade, we have a bookā€¦ the machineryā€™s handbook. It is a bible to the tradesman in my trade. It is all encompassing.

What if there was a cannabis extraction handbook. It would have to cover many different disciplines and areas of expertise. The amount of relevant information to extraction could easily fill 2000 pages.

10 Likes

As Iā€™ve been writing today, Iā€™m thinking the same thing. We need an encyclopedia with volumes.

Thermo itself is gonna take 50 pages for just a quick and dirty version

12 Likes

Funny how we canā€™t delete the tiniest post these days. But a big thread like that that is very relevant to consumers gets deleted.

14 Likes

Exactly. Much of the technical data is around, and has been put together.

For example, I have sanitary tri clamp data on my phone because I make them on the sly at work and only have 3" memorized.

So much infoinformationā€¦so many volumes. It would be glorious.

1 Like

Pay some lawyers enough money to harass the help, to the point of forcing them, and I bet you could have it done, too. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Iā€™d buy that book

8 Likes