@beaker award

Is it that time again? Can I opt out? I would prefer this award goes to someone in the trenches, fighting the good fight and inspiring others with their outspoken curiosity, experimentation, creativity, fearlessness and generosity, rather than an old, unsociable, theorist & tinkerer. I agree with @Roguelab, @anon42519203 (despite his not being around here), @Soxhlet, @Rowan, and so many of you whose names just escape me at the moment! Y’all are the life blood of the underground network of drug innovation & experimental science, now!

And yes, I am saying we’re in the UNDIES!

Too irreverent?:fu:Too bad!

12 Likes

I’d like to nominate @rowan too. And @Kingofthekush420.

7 Likes

I vote @roguelab, can’t think of anyone else here more worthy

18 Likes

Id like to nominate @VerifiedConsultant

7 Likes

I’d like to nominate @MagisterChemist @Roguelab and @Siosis

7 Likes

I am ready to do the trophy!

7 Likes

I’m for @roguelab for sure… the only one out of the aforementioned (exluding previous winner) to offer up all info without also advertising his services for $$$ (verified consultants / slangers / vendors).

Edit: not that there’s anything wrong with that :wink:

10 Likes

im voting for @Roguelab as well!! always dropping knowledge bombs and helping move people forward and up!

5 Likes

:pray:. Sir your a fundamental asset to this community :pray:

11 Likes

My vote is also for @Roguelab because I love Amsterdam!
Help me here @Roguelab it’s (phonetic spelling) Geselic ! Tooie!

Actually I love reading your posts, always informative, always on point.

5 Likes

Gezellig, doei :wave:. Close :grin:

6 Likes

I’ll second a @Roguelab nomination

7 Likes

More like 10th instead of second. Haha. Now we’ve gotta figure out how to get him over here so we can congratulate @Roguelab in-person (after he inevitably wins)! A visit to the Pacific Northwest is long overdue! I’m sure there’s at least a few of us that would be happy to host.

11 Likes

I 11th @Roguelab

11 Likes

@Roguelab has my vote

8 Likes

@Roguelab ALL THE WAY!!!

5 Likes

Well THAT was easy! :sweat::roll_eyes:
Apparently living together here has synchronized our men-sees…? :confounded::bomb:
Hopefully all the UNDIES are clean! :weary::hole:
Otherwise this is one filthy bloody election! :tired_face::poop:

:skull::poop::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Lmao you still up in west OR? Would love to meet up for lunch if lockdown is over tomorrow!

I nommmms @squig well as it wouldn’t be possible without him for many of us to be able to do the great reading we all do here for many of the white papers he has dumped into the forum.

10 Likes

Thank you, @Cheebachiefextracts! @squig was one of the names I forgot, for sure!

5 Likes

For whatever my opinion is worth, I’d like to nominate @TheGratefulPhil this year. God knows he’s probably saved us from a few news stories by way of advising new members on best practices for lab safety.

16 Likes