@beaker award

I am not Graywolf!! I am “Old Gold” on IcMag.
Mr. Ellis is a legend. Conversing with him online daily stepped my game up so rapidly.

15 Likes

Greywolf indeed is a god in my book
But we have to make boundaries or go crazy
@spdking is also a remarkable person in of the early day. S
And still a very good contributor to this forum but as stated before it is part of his income
@ExtractNinja. Nominee for sure

But let’s keep it a future4200 gig

Pfff I am a idi Amin in my daily life
This democratic left and right is tough to judge :joy:

6 Likes

I owe you an apology, good sir. I’ve been trying out my new suppositories and it would seem they travelled to far and impaired my brain functions something fierce due to my much lowered tolerance. Being that I frequented icmag in those days or stands to reason my initial post still holds true. Alas at this point it is evident that you should not be operating any heavy machinery while having used the devil’s lettuce, especially when it’s gone where the sun don’t shine.

8 Likes

:heartpulse::heartpulse:

5 Likes

I wanna have a smoke sesh with you @StoneD @Killa12345 and @Soxhlet one day.

4 Likes

it can be arranged if you like, next time your in cali give me a call!

6 Likes

If I’m ever in Cali I will!!!

4 Likes

I got to meet @Killa12345 at the GLG event, and I would love to meet @Soxhlet, and I’m sure you and @StoneD would be awesome, too! I’m in Western Oregon, but regularly go to the Bay area in California!

10 Likes

Next time you are near fresno feel free to drop by!

5 Likes

I’m down :green_heart::facepunch:

4 Likes

Twelve 50ml laboy flasks.

2 Likes

If the nail fits…

10 Likes

I will open the Beaker Award Poll and pin it globally on Friday January 10th, it will close on the 20th. Winner(s) should be announced immediately, but may be a day or 2 after closure. There will be an award ceremony at the NW Cannabis Club in Portland, OR on February 15th 2020. Everyone is invited!

@Soxhlet - Lets get a plaque commissioned. What do you think about @Beakers bulbs @cyclopath has?

9 Likes

i cant wait for someone to be recognized for this. Its such a nice gesture you guys are doing so this guys legacy which most of us are using in some form probably to be remembered. I really wish he was still here. He would have loved this CRC discussion for sure.

8 Likes
3 Likes

@Soxhlet

Im here! just got back in!

2 Likes

Beaker is totally looking down on us, taking a dab of sublimated disty saying “You guys are too kind, thank you” he truly was a humble guy from how I’ve seen how he wrote his posts. Brilliant man too and definitely deserves to have his name be a legacy; For he was a legend.

4 Likes

Start contemplating on nominees folks :grin:
A year has passed as swift as it seems

10 Likes

I nominate you, @Roguelab, and @Photon_noir. I’d nominate @cyclopath, too, but he won last year.

8 Likes