@beaker award

OFFICIAL POLL IS LIVE

Ok here we go
I am about to receive some artefacts of
Our future 4200 member @beaker (rip)
And as @cyclopath already noted I wan t them for sentimental valeu more than anything but I will receive more than I need
So the following has crossed my mind
And I ll throw it out and see what you all think of it

Many great minds have developed and shared cannabinoid knowlidge with us before meghlaum ,grey wolf to name a few but several have done similar on future 4200
Showing us path s to better our products
Members that for no other reason than sharing and helping all of us members Create beter and safer products
Men that have pushed us ahead in techniques and understanding

For these I would like to have them receive the @beaker award as a mere
Physical Token of gratitude from us the
Members

So question is do the members of this forum agree that there are members worth awarding ???

• Yes a beaker award is welcome
  • No a beaker award is not neccesary

0 voters

I have my own nominees for such award

@anon42519203 for the hot condensor tech

@Soxhlet for the crc tech

@cyclopath for the ethanol white papers

Feel free to recomend any other member for a nominee
I hope that at least 1% of our members vote for it to be a treu representation of this site

Thx

34 Likes

@otscc for diamonds

25 Likes

I can make and engrave the awards plaques.
First and formost, the tek drew lot of veiws and new members including me @Otscc da’man fo’so.
@cyclopath and @anon42519203 can’t forget these guys!

20 Likes

@Future for creating a place to learn and ask questions

30 Likes

I only voted no for the fact that so many of you have put forth an amazing amount of knowledge here, you all deserve an award as far as I’m concerned.

Sadly I never was able to converse with @beaker, but what little I’ve read, he was very knowledgeable. The community lost a great member when he passed.

17 Likes

Love it man! Way to remember a good human.

Also you forgot wide bore :wink:

14 Likes

I think @Photon_noir deserves a mention as well.

40 Likes

I’m down with this idea. This place has so many amazing members who all do their best to help everyone level up. An award is a nice way to say thanks. And it doesn’t have to be taken so seriously.
It’s a nod to those who go that extra mile to assure we can all reach the top.

8 Likes

It will also further immortalize @Beaker :slightly_smiling_face: i love the whole idea.

10 Likes

I must second @Photon_noir and @cyclopath for the @beaker award. For serving as a guiding light for newbs trying to make hash with science!

16 Likes

@Krative
They are the dynamic duo. Now just to figure out who is Batman and who is Robin.

5 Likes

Cool idea. From my perspective, half the people on here deserve an award for their generosity with the contents of their noggins.

8 Likes

@cyclopath @Photon_noir should we put this one to a separate vote? :joy:

Edit: perhaps this is a less demeaning comparison of you two.a-gruesome-twosome-c2a9-warner-brothers

11 Likes

ohrly? Mind sharing an example? If we can community source the actual reward I’d back it.

Can you engrave on glass? An actual beaker would be cool. If there was a way to crack or make the beaker look cracked and still be structurally sound would also be cool.

@Future can start a contest poll and pin it once we have the reward made. Nominations can be sourced from this thread.

13 Likes

Lol. I didn’t mean to be demeaning. We all know they’re both Batman.

2 Likes

Maybe we do the award annually and throw a little event near the winner. Should we make one dope one and add the winners name, like the Stanley cup, changing hands each year? Or should we mint a new one each year?

21 Likes

Annual awards is a great idea. Furthering Beakers immortality even more. I say mint a new one each year.

5 Likes

Yeah a party/ceremony would def be in order.
Stanley cup isn’t a bad idea, but would also do a smaller plaque to let them take home in that case.
Or just a badass unique artsy thing. Maybe commission a f42h dab rig, then engrave it

8 Likes

the two small SPD rigs have found new homes…

we have twelve 50(?) ml koglerorh bulbs to play with…

Edit: doesn’t everybody need a flask with a hole in the bottom?

11 Likes

Where on earth did you find a picture of @cyclopath so deeply lost in thought and sitting by himself?! Haha.

He and @Photon_noir both get my vote. They have most certainly had the most impact of my level of knowledge and personal trajectory. I am forever grateful for their contributions!

9 Likes