@beaker award

Thank you! The thc/CBD removal is theory, the sauce and the terps are very real!

4 Likes

Side noteā€¦ is beaker ok? Why the rip? In the op?

@beaker sadly passed almost 8month ago or so.

1 Like

Oh shit. I havenā€™t came across that yet. Thatā€™s horrifically sad.:beers::fire:

What Iā€™ve read, he had a very good ability of making complicated things easy to understand.

Plus youā€™re right, he just seemed like a nice guy. I could use some lessons on that one.

8 Likes

@Shadownaught for sure, but Iā€™m biased.

1 Like

9 votes to go !!!

2 Likes

Regardless of if you knew him or not and how you felt about him, Vic did good things for a lot of people and dude deserves a solid Rest In Power as an honorable nod.

Truly, I miss Beakerā€™s tone and demeanor, and his ability to sit back and observe a little more than some of the rest of us ever could. I get too close to see. Science aside he really was a very vocal advocate for clean meds for all the right reasons, and he fought the fight hard. Starting with myself, we should all learn from that.

6 Likes

Vic was a stellar guy too. Quite the shit slinger, but heā€™d take it as much as he gave it. Iā€™ll never forget during one of photonā€™s live streams I said, ā€œloud and clear seems like a hypeman, talks about adding chemicals is bad then promotes adding chemicals for quick winterization.ā€ Not more than a few minutes later the stream says loudandclear has joined and then he says ā€œyou rang??? Hype man is here!!!ā€ lol RIP

3 Likes

Members we are gona have awards
Yes with an s
My choice is two
@Beaker Award for groundbreaking
SOP
@SkyHighLer award for safety and whistelblowing keeping us all from Harm and help in general

@sidco Please make the polling list for Both

This initiative would not have been possible without the great efforts of
@cyclopath @Eastcoaststrange
And @Rumplstilskin. For the donation of
Original pieces of these legends
That will form the basis of these
Tokens of gratitude

To all you young guns out there
@skyhighler is one of the first to dedicate time and money for research
Of butane and propane and gave all of his findings to the public for free
A living member of our future 4200 comunity Now retired but still around

6 Likes

Nice! 97% in favor and 102 votes. Looks like we reached the goal ladies and gentlemen

2 Likes

Indeed i Just realize there are lady s in our field (very sexy by the way)
To all the lady s my apologie s for
Not having you involved in my first post

3 Likes

Both. You get the cheap at home collection one but the real one gets passed on with white gloves

3 Likes

I actually own an engraving company. I would love to offer my services for free if you havenā€™t found an engraver.

7 Likes

Is it possible to engrave on borosilicate glass ?
We only have 12 @beaker originals
So care must be taken :flushed:

1 Like

laser engraving fractions the surface of the glass but since borosilicate is thermal shock resistant it wonā€™t work on beakers. I wouldnā€™t have much of a business if I couldnā€™t entrance glass lol. so the diamond drag machine is used for that. pretty much a fancy cnc with a diamond tip.

2 Likes

Exelent
Well i think that several decision makers are at the mjbizcon
And not able to discuss so Lets wait till the weekend and plan from there
Thx for the offering :fist_left::+1:

1 Like

Much appreciated, I think I should be able to handle this one due too the low production volume.
It sounds like your a sign shop guy, you got any good art for the award?

Why not screen print it? The beaker would remain the same strength

1 Like

Well i am open for all options
From @beaker we know we have the kugerrohr Bulbs
So i hope to have glass artist as members on this forum
Maybe to pimp one up
Or dabrig makers that Maybe can
Have a bulb build in
Listen it s a token of appreciation
But if an artist wan t s a trow at it that might be an option

And it feels kinda weird that you of all people nominee with very high probability s working on this piece :wink:

But yeah
I would have yust hoped that
The bulbs get printed or ingraved
And that an artist makes something to show of his quality and craftmenship

5 Likes