@beaker award

I second Bret maverick!

Also second skyhighler!

3 Likes

:joy::joy: damn so many rightful nominees
Guess the awards will be shards of @Beaker originals glass :joy:

9 Likes

So damn true. If he didn’t get ripped off. So, oh so many, of us wouldn’t be where we are.

6 Likes

Be cool if the award was a cool shiny Beaker it self, which is in the general shape of a Stanley cup and would have great surface area for continual recipients names or whatever

3 Likes

My recommendation is to keep nominees within the future 4200 community
It becomes a real swamp if we go outside of the box on this
People like Neville ,Ben donkers even the politicians that legalized are hero s
In my opinion
If we stick to this community all info of nominees can be found right here
I know we owe many some thank you
But I suggest we leave that to the
Jimmy Hoffa of our union if it ever get s to that

7 Likes

Still think this yields a hte and should be explored.

Can we get a hundred votes 1%

@Photon_noir has my vote. As far as I remember, he was the first person live streaming and answering numerous questions. It is always nice seeing a friendly face and hearing an assuring voice. Reminds me of the late great Beaker live streams that followed.

6 Likes

Also i think the award should be structured like the nobels. As in you don’t win just because your a great guy, or for lifetime achievement, you win “for” a specific discovery. If that’s the case I would nominate @soxhlet for publishing first data on CRC technique. I have never seen an advance get diffused so rapidly and generate so much work and attention.

4 Likes

This is what I came up with it is just the logo for the award plaque, there can be text and even recipiant names engraved. @cxojinu you got any cool art?

13 Likes

If that’s the case then I nominate all the original PR tech gurus who worked together to come up with the original PR tech

@Future @Shadownaught @Photon_noir

7 Likes

he had a very unique way of posting information in such a kind humble way, the forums had a different vibe when he was around. He will be missed!

3 Likes

@Apothecary36 for the pentane teks hes tossing out. Even if he says it’s only mostly theoretical.

3 Likes

Thank you! The thc/CBD removal is theory, the sauce and the terps are very real!

4 Likes

Side note… is beaker ok? Why the rip? In the op?

@beaker sadly passed almost 8month ago or so.

1 Like

Oh shit. I haven’t came across that yet. That’s horrifically sad.:beers::fire:

What I’ve read, he had a very good ability of making complicated things easy to understand.

Plus you’re right, he just seemed like a nice guy. I could use some lessons on that one.

8 Likes

@Shadownaught for sure, but I’m biased.

1 Like

9 votes to go !!!

2 Likes