@beaker award

I’m down :green_heart::facepunch:

4 Likes

Twelve 50ml laboy flasks.

2 Likes

If the nail fits…

10 Likes

I will open the Beaker Award Poll and pin it globally on Friday January 10th, it will close on the 20th. Winner(s) should be announced immediately, but may be a day or 2 after closure. There will be an award ceremony at the NW Cannabis Club in Portland, OR on February 15th 2020. Everyone is invited!

@Soxhlet - Lets get a plaque commissioned. What do you think about @Beakers bulbs @cyclopath has?

9 Likes

i cant wait for someone to be recognized for this. Its such a nice gesture you guys are doing so this guys legacy which most of us are using in some form probably to be remembered. I really wish he was still here. He would have loved this CRC discussion for sure.

8 Likes
3 Likes

@Soxhlet

Im here! just got back in!

2 Likes

Beaker is totally looking down on us, taking a dab of sublimated disty saying “You guys are too kind, thank you” he truly was a humble guy from how I’ve seen how he wrote his posts. Brilliant man too and definitely deserves to have his name be a legacy; For he was a legend.

4 Likes

Start contemplating on nominees folks :grin:
A year has passed as swift as it seems

10 Likes

I nominate you, @Roguelab, and @Photon_noir. I’d nominate @cyclopath, too, but he won last year.

8 Likes

Is it that time again? Can I opt out? I would prefer this award goes to someone in the trenches, fighting the good fight and inspiring others with their outspoken curiosity, experimentation, creativity, fearlessness and generosity, rather than an old, unsociable, theorist & tinkerer. I agree with @Roguelab, @anon42519203 (despite his not being around here), @Soxhlet, @Rowan, and so many of you whose names just escape me at the moment! Y’all are the life blood of the underground network of drug innovation & experimental science, now!

And yes, I am saying we’re in the UNDIES!

Too irreverent?:fu:Too bad!

12 Likes

I’d like to nominate @rowan too. And @Kingofthekush420.

7 Likes

I vote @roguelab, can’t think of anyone else here more worthy

18 Likes

Id like to nominate @VerifiedConsultant

7 Likes

I’d like to nominate @MagisterChemist @Roguelab and @Siosis

7 Likes

I am ready to do the trophy!

7 Likes

I’m for @roguelab for sure… the only one out of the aforementioned (exluding previous winner) to offer up all info without also advertising his services for $$$ (verified consultants / slangers / vendors).

Edit: not that there’s anything wrong with that :wink:

10 Likes

im voting for @Roguelab as well!! always dropping knowledge bombs and helping move people forward and up!

5 Likes

:pray:. Sir your a fundamental asset to this community :pray:

11 Likes