BBTANK, iKrusher and Ocitytimes. best wickless ceramic cartridges

How much are the TUX units in .5ml and 1ml?

did the price of the AC1006 go up? i was getting them for 1.00 each from Mandy. im getting a return mail error when emailing tyler nelson

1 Like

1 Like

Hey there,

Tux units are landing here in the USA very soon, should be 1-2 weeks max

The AC1006 is no longer in production! They are doing special custom orders only of the product - the reason it was ever $1.00 was because it was on clearance and we were trying to move inventory.

Feel free to give me a call 720-290-7206

I’m not sure Tyler works here anymore!

1 Like

@anon56994712 for ikrusher contact

1 Like

Yeah I had the TUX from iKrusher for longer than 2 weeks now but out of all the different samples of carts I had the TUX keeps getting the most positive feedback.

Edward from Airistech, QCELL carts original manufacturer, great price with pure taste carts, any interested feel free to contact me.

Been working on carts other than CCell. I love the iKrusher TUX, but I had mass cart failure on my first order. Now I’m trying AVD, and the first cart I’m testing is clogging.

1 Like

I have 500 of the QCELLS and while I like them a lot, several customers have complained they eat up the distillate super quick. Some are saying they got 30-40 pulls off a 0.5g cart. Anyone else experience this?

yes thats why I do not use them

I use custom ccells from IDO with 1.5mm holes

1 Like

dang, wish I knew this before buying a bunch. I love the flavor and they hit great…but several customers have already complained how quick they drain the cart.

Who is IDO? You think the 1.5mm holes work best with thick uncut distillate?

what size are the bore holes?

Hello gents,

If you want to try some other bore hole sizes, I can send you some samples just PM me your details and what size you’re looking for.

-Mark

1 Like

Ive used i krusher for yrs, i got a bunch of there ccell samples amd all were fine and no crazy amount of absorption like with the Chinese ones

I’ve sense tested about 1k or so ikrusher and have moved on. I’m running ascent full ceramics with mucho lucko right now

2 Likes

Are you looking for tommy from the san fran office. If so dm me. He doesnt work there anymore but we can talk more if you want there is a solution

Hi Iries, this is Edward from Airistech Qcell, glad to know your are happy with our products. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I’d be interested in qcell samples- have gone through about 5k Ikrusher carts so far with a virtually immeasurable failure rate (ac1014, ac1003), but was thinking of using quartz for a couple new formulations

1 Like

Thanks for your inquiry, DM you already.

Let me know if you want some. I have a couple hundred left. Happy to send some.