BBTANK, iKrusher and Ocitytimes. best wickless ceramic cartridges

I’d be super interested in hearing your results. Sick of paying the ccell tariff, but they are so damn good.

I Love CCELL so much, they hit so well the tariff is just a killer. Then I tried using a lot of Chinese manufactures that claimed CCELL but failure rate was too high, some of them even contaminated my distillate and blackened it. Just saying be careful when purchasing your cartridges. I continued using Jupiter until I found a distributor on instagram @Labeledoil and haven’t gone back since.

Currently buy 1,000 at a time because ships domestically within US and priced 1.8. .20 cent saved and don’t need to hold the extra 1,000. The intakes are larger then jupiters hits better for flavor and clouds.

4 Likes

Bumping this up has anyone found a comparable ccell with low failure rate? Bbtank BCC 5, Ikrusher JC 105 etc

1 Like

There is a reason the dispensaries didn’t pick the JC-105. It’s garbage. BBtanks are good but USA prices and Ship from China unless you wan tto pay 7+ per and goto 02vapes.

Low failure rate that are around 2 bucks are the ccell m6t, avd ocg/r’s, liberty v10’s, and maaaaaaybe the AC1006 if that’s the one Trulieve is using from Ikrusher.

I’m itching to try the new Liberty X/T series but dealing with Liberty has been difficult.

1 Like

I can report not so good with the ikrusher ac1006

6 Likes

Much love on the info. I am finding similar results. I haven’t tried AVD as they seems like they follow the CCell distributor model. Do you know of any good distributors?

AVD is the shit. I’ve tried a few thousand so far and not a single failure. They hit as well as ccell and are not dipped in glycerin before the coil is inserted into the cart, so the taste will be better. If anyone wants a contact at AVD, inbox me.

They are designed for distillate and have multiple apertures. (I use 2mm)

I pissed my customers off buying ikrusher once. We called that incident “CLOG GATE”.

3 Likes

How much are they?

1.85ish

Any Europe distributors of them wouldn’t mind trying them

Just got done testing the new iKrusher TUX and truly impressed with this one. Gave a few friends filled cartridges to get their unbiased opinion and not one of them had anything really negative to say after a few days. One left it in their vehicle all day in the cup holder and nothing leaked despite temps being in the 90s that day. Also, the design of the mouth piece in comparison to the AC1007 is a noticeable difference with the TUX having a mini funnel shape on the inside of it. The mini funnel shape design made it easier to draw on the cart which allowed for bigger hits. No leaks no gurgles and no burned taste after 75% empty and the price is better than CCell so I’m pretty content with them.

2 Likes

My first jupiter I had some runny oil and the 2mm intakes and the whole thing turned into a straw halfway through the 1ml. Not that I would ever use oil that runny again, but not even jupiters are infallible

That is definitely something you have to account for when purchasing. AVD have several intake sizes. it’s also not only about aperature, but also the size of the whole intake.

For instance unscrew the cap of an ikrusher jc105 and compare to ccell.

You will understand why it’s total dog shit on a cold day.

Please educate those of us who do not experience cold days. What happens on a cold day? Does the oil thicken too much to filter in?

1 Like

I have been using ccell knock off for years with very low failure rates. @1-2%. You just have to have correct intake hole for different viscosities of oil. I always order smaller holes in summer as to avoid leaks in hot weather.

4 Likes

In my experience it can mess with draw through pulls, oil needs to warm up before it flows kinda thing, but no preheat function + small intake + cold weather + thick oil + draw through pulls can make it difficult to get the first draw going, but we’ve vaped raw distillate out of an ovns jc-01 pod on a juul base in dead winter. It works, just a bit of a struggle to start. Getting it out of those glass syringes when its cold though… God damn.

Hi everyone! This is my first post on Future4200

I come here a few days ago to read about CRC tech and bumped into this post

I currently work for iKrusher and can answer any questions you guys may have about the product, from JC105 to AC1006 to the Tux (pod systems, too!)

itsuwa liberty amigo t6c are dank as fuck and press on with a click.
Itsuwa has the same thing the op mentioned, a l.a. office and they can ship shitloads here and you can pick me up there
My China dude has nice knockoffs of ccellz at fair prices, and shitty knockoffs that well they’re shitty but still less failure rate than other shitty ones

1 Like

Cold days, carts like the JC105 from ikrusher will clog due to increased oil thickness. it’s not so easy like a little pop to unclog either. You have to turn a battery up to about 5V, hit it, and it shoots a pile of distillate into the back of your throat. This happened to about 1000 carts to me. We dubbed it “clog gate”.

3 Likes

who are you guys in contact with at Ikrusher? i was going to mandy but i guess shes gone then some dude named tyler nelson but now im getting a mail delivery error lol

1 Like