Badder tek

Watch the oil mist. I once crouched over an outlet filter to our pneumatic saw we were using in a closed, confined space. It was hot inside the boat…the saw exhaust was cold. I stuck by the cold…and in a few hours…had a nice layer of oil on me from the oil in the exhaust.

8 Likes

The thing is though is the community already gave a lot of answers to a lot of questions that have already been asked. The search function provides help already given by the community and could help users find those answers. We always urge users to search before asking because of that fact. I hope this helps your question.

No one is telling anyone to fuck off for their questions. Just to search the site a little more thoroughly for answers that have may already be given.

(=

14 Likes

Thanks guys this thread helped me get to the consistancies i am looking for. There are probably 50 of these little diamonds that popped up while whiping.

5 Likes

I read the title as bladder tech for hours. These look like stones from a bladder.
Srsly tho nice job mate

7 Likes

Thanks buddy.

1 Like

I did this (with no vac) and it turned to crumble. Was whipping nice but totally turned to crumble after it cooled down.

Any idea what I did wrong? I just wanna make some good badder lmaoo.

1 Like

The classic, going for badder but get crumble situation…

5 Likes

I just tried another bigger batch in a pyrex and that shit turned to crumble as I was whipping… I think its the B80 im using. I’m having some stuff sugar up overnight too with it.

Use less B80, and more solvent.

3 Likes

Are you whipping on heat? I’ve found whipping without heat gives me better control over the consistency

1 Like

Ive found a sweet spot already. I used .25 cup x 1lb material. Anything more comes out white, anything less comes out too orange. 18:1 solvent ration too. (About 75-95 pounds of tane for 5lb material)

1 Like

Yes I was whipping on heat. I think some heat is necessary for whipping

1 Like

I whip all my budders/badders with no heat, but everybody is different. With no heat I can see the consistency changing without letting the extract dry out too fast

3 Likes

What the fuck?

44 Likes

No shit, aint got time for that

5 Likes

The fuck what? Nothing wrong with flushing extra tane. Our systems are active so loss is minimum. Got a 150XL so it can recovery is very fast too (30 min). Probably wouldn’t be able to do that if we ran a passive machine.

Run 95 then run 25 on the same bio. Tell me the difference, then let’s calculate what you value your time at. Your run costs have to be through the damn roof, that’s 3-4x the necessary volume of solvent

20 Likes

I don’t have a way to measure the solvent. I just know the solvent tanks we have each took a 99 pound butane tank to fill up when we first got them. It’s not as bad as it seems though, 5pound minimum in the material columns, sometimes we can get 6 pounds. Uses 10 pounds to soak and then 80 pounds to flush.

Ok then

8 Likes

25 pounds isn’t even 10:1, which is what most people use. Even if I did 25 pounds or 95 pounds the loss would be the same on our setup. The only time we loose tane is on the pour.

I get what your saying though. Time = money.