Badder consult

Looking for a quick consult/sop on making a nice wet badder consistency. Feel free to dm me with a price. I know there’s been topics on it and I’ve ready them without gaining much from them. Also feel free to dm me on ig @codemanmakeshashish

2 Likes

Whip it. If you need more info DM me.

13 Likes

How good would you say??? Perhaps real good?

13 Likes

:notes::headphones::saxophone::studio_microphone:Ah whip it whip it. Whip it real goood

6 Likes

20 Likes

Dab tool in drill? Love it

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping that’s either a C1D1 rated drill or it’s an airtool…

10 Likes

We all know @Waxplug1 is always about the c1d1 life. :joy::rofl::joy:. He’s shown off his Sophisticated c1d1 setup in the crc tech thread plenty of times.

17 Likes

C1d1 buchner funnel. I got 2

4 Likes

I might be drunk, but that looks like a J in the drill. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

It’s a curved dab tool for sure

3 Likes

AMA blame it on my bar tender and my drank then. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thats the Tech yo!! “Her names Makita” :laughing:

4 Likes

Make good hash from fresh frozen material and whip it. It’s really simple.
Stuff that waxes up or is darker is usually just not Terpy enough or just low quality. Go colder and recover faster; no need to harvest early or any of that shit. The lightest wettest batters are just ultra cold extracted.

Good in, good out.
Smoke weed everyday

4 Likes

I remember u showing me that brother i appreciate that …yours was much cleaner tho

8 Likes

Looked at this earlier & tbh I thought it was a meme of a joint in a drill…:man_shrugging:t3: That’s what you get when you don’t read folks. That’s why you search & read.

4 Likes

for badder do I vac first or whip as soon as it comes out the collection pot

How do you even extract my guy?

Use more words. I promise it will get you further.

2 Likes

Whip once it gets kinda stable

1 Like

Percision x10 closed loop 70/30 butane to propane mix running at -60