Bad consultant experiences

I bet it’s the same dude were talking about right now. No one that has ever brought me to their lab has ever had any fear of retaliation from me

4 Likes

Awe this is cute. Shit, kush gave a bunch of advice to me for free. Never got a shady vibe. Also it doesn’t even sound like this has to do with him consulting the guy, dudes just salty because he feels owed for introducing him to someone.

7 Likes

Yeah I don’t get the issue here. He has given tons of free content. I don’t always agree on every issue of chemistry but he seems to work as hard as possible to investigate new ideas and give them back to the community. A great contributer to the site.

10 Likes

Lets see those “many messages in your dm” about him

2 Likes

If he can’t produce it maybe his badge should be took

Huh, so person with zero contributions to this community hops on and with zero evidence claims respected member is a ripoff…
I mean, Kush has gotten into some pissy fits/contests but always comes with advice here… Unless I see some evidence that Kush promised a cut then reneged I’m going to side with the respected community member over Rando

3 Likes

Pics or GTFO

3 Likes

I have never claimed to be perfect, I am working on that part.

17 Likes

We all get caught on a bad day. On top of that no industry in the world has to deal with the level of idiots and man children that we do. And some days it’s just 1 man child to many and you gotta just put someone in their place. I get it lol

15 Likes

What do you mean by badge? Your right not one other person has had 1bad word to say about you and your abilities. Weve talked alot on ig, jm currently locked out of my account, but using methanol for winterizing does work great ive been using it for yrs and never got why others didnt. Best of luck to you,

2 Likes

You have helped me over instagram on several occasions for free. Paying it forward like future did for you. Thanks brother

4 Likes

you shouldnt be winterizing in methanol, idk why you would use that as a piece of cred

2 Likes

I tried - they insulted me. they really like their methanol

1 Like

Thanks you for the advice and for caring, i have recently switched to 710 spirits.

1 Like

@Kingofthekush420 has all of my respect. This man has integrity out the wazoo and I would feel more than comfortable bringing him into my home or lab, or introducing him to family. If someone wants to make claims trying to smear his reputation then please post evidence. If you don’t have evidence then don’t say anything.

4 Likes

yay! deserved

1 Like

Aren’t all solvents bad? I don’t understand why everyone acts like people are using it as bath water. If you can’t wear PPE and have good ventilation, then that is your own fault.

9 Likes

Why shouldn’t I winterize in methanol? I get better results with methanol than ethanol.

Btw you can make cbn from thc idk why you were spreading you cant, not sure why you think methanol would hold more fats and lipids when it’s way more polar than ethanol.

Have you ever tried methanol for winterization? Lots or ppl including me swear by it and can get better results with it than ethanol.

7 Likes

Water is bad if you drown in it.

Seems like using the safest possible solvent that gets the job done would be ideal. I wholeheartedly agree, if you don’t have the right equipment, don’t use hazardous anything. Though, I tend to think about worst case scenarios, and dumping a bunch of ethanol on the ground is not the same mess as dropping a bunch of methanol, hexane, etc. anywhere really.

3 Likes

This shit has been old for a hot fucking minute. There’s all sorts of blacklist groups. We need a blacklist specifically for people that try to ‘call out’ people in this industry with no substantial proof. Just a huge waste of everyone else’s time…

2 Likes