Bad consultant experiences

Damn dude, you lost your badge over this?!

1 Like

Yes, its alright though.

If you really look at this thread it’s making me look good if anything, hes the ONLY person who’s said anything bad and he cant even really back his claims up.

The outpouring of support from fellow GLG members, friends and colleagues makes me realize I’m right doing the right thing and I’m where I’m supposed to be in life.

Good can always come out of a bad situation, it’s all about perspective.

20 Likes

Great leaders turn failures into opportunities.

4 Likes

LMAO someone just sent me this.

Look who’s best butt buddies

XD

@Future we have 2 trolls on our hands

1 Like

Our interactions have always been positive and I’ve heard good things about your work through circles we overlap in. You’re positive outlook is certainly commendable. Hoping things turn out well my dude. As long as you keep to your ethos I have no doubt they will. Stay up:love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Thank you! I know I’m not perfect and can be a hot head sometimes, it’s because I’m so passionate about cannabis though! I love this shit!

14 Likes

I’m just gonna throw this out there. I paid @Kingofthekush420 a small sum of money to answer questions as I design my system and get it running. He’s been nothing short of amazing. He’s the shit and I personally plan on continuing to pay him.

edit: spelling

21 Likes

Hey everyone I would just like to say @Kingofthekush420 is honestly an amazing guy he took his time out of his day to drive out and give us hand on our system and drop some knowledge and educated us about everything plus some, was very kind and professional.

14 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 is a fabulous human and an excellent consultant. He will go above and beyond to do what he promises and doesn’t promise what he doesn’t plan on fulfilling on. I recommend him hands down to anyone considering him for any job, and if he cannot do the job he will recommend someone who can.

13 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 has been nothing but a gold mine of valuable information and has literally saved my ass so many times with help on SOPs and extraction techniques- I cannot imagine how someone could be upset with the guy.

do you have any real evidence of misdeeds? or just grumbles?

19 Likes

slander like this I was going to say should be squashed by the mods, but this post is actually promotion for @Kingofthekush420 and I’m all about it.

one sided bull should NEVER fly. how dare dude try to attack kings reputation when he has no way left to get at him

1000 year old tactic. not here.

13 Likes

Yeah after reading this I’m scratching my head saying, why is ur badge still gone?

Obviously not right. Keep up badass work man

:muscle: :green_heart::facepunch:

6 Likes

Exactly my bro. :100: Every story has three sides so we need all of them to judge @Kingofthekush420 or @the.710.alchemist. The reason I said to meet with a said consultant you want to hire is so you can get to know them. After spending some time talking with someone you can pretty much gauge them. Even a few phone calls will.give you some insight on the person you plan on hiring. Just from our few phone calls back and forth I already know that I am dealing with a str8 shooter. :100:

10 Likes

To claim that Kingofthekush420 has “ripped plenty of people off” is an entirely unfounded accusation. First, I only see a single disgruntled party, who has already attempted to smear this consultant unsuccessfully on Instagram. Second, based on the facts, it doesn’t appear you were ripped off. Just a lack of upfront communication on expectations.

I’ve worked with Kingofthekush for a few months now, and have had nothing but positive experiences. He has honored his NDA with us, despite BOTH of our wishes to release info on Delta-10 (waiting on investors). He constantly provides us with FREE information and theories on processing, and is a great source of knowledge to bounce ideas off of, for ANYONE in the community. Sad to see someone who goes out of their way to help people in our industry get slandered without substantial proof. I will still confidently refer @Kingofthekush420 for consulting any day.

10 Likes

What’s that like 7 positive, 1 negative? I’d say the badge is validated

32 Likes

You can take a man’s internet badge but you can’t take a G’s STRIPES. :100::muscle::muscle::muscle:

23 Likes

At least we know we are a community that supports and rally’s for each other

11 Likes

This a first I have heard something negative about @Kingofthekush420. Everyone I have talked to about setting up a lab has pointed me towards him and e unit he is developing.

11 Likes

To be 100% honest when I first started this back in the beginning of 2018 i had no idea wtf I was doing.

@Future literally helped me make water clear through IG messages and taught me his hussle on consulting.

I can say he literally helped me get where I am today and I will always admit that.

That’s why I try and give back as much as I can and I always help at events.

27 Likes

I was confused when i saw the badge strip too. He hasnt consulted for me officially but we’ve always had positive interactions on ig. Then again there was that pretty funny verbal spar in the other thread :joy: i also agree that qma should get some type of consideration even if he ask alot of questions

3 Likes