Bad consultant experiences

King of kush claims 99% TAC every disti run? I find that hard to believe he’d make such a rather absurd claim…? I’ve had much interaction with him he has always struck me as someone who doesn’t make wild claims generally

1 Like

yep hes said it many times

3 Likes

Hmmm… I’ll have to talk to him about that…

1 Like

Many times , we went back in forth for two days on it. I provided a bunch of tests, he provided one

It’s all recorded on that thread but you have to read the edits too as there were important bits changed by him.

1 Like

Massively massively unlikely to say the least…

2 Likes
1 Like

On the VTA yes, specifically the VTA no other machine

I posted 2 tests both over 99%, I’m still waiting to see one of yours that high

1 Like

And you do this while also not having to re-run your Waste fraction?

1 Like

I saw one for THC , none that high for Cbd

Yes, I told you I could show you how to run a wiper right but once again you think 92% is good lol

1 Like

And once again you turn to insulting. I didn’t even post that result, YHchem did. I posted one at 97.5 but your 2.5% increase is soo much more superior. We are not worthy.

4 Likes

this was the post that originally pissed me off until I read @Kingofthekush420 say something that really clicked in my brain. You have to have your feed flask at 115 c in order to get results like this. I had been running it way too cold (60-80 c) for a long time making me have to rerun the waste fraction

5 Likes

Yet you were bragging about it? Lol

And you even said you’ve never tested any of your other 2nd pass disty,

How do you know your yields are on point then if you dont know potency?

So only VTA? How many passes? How much prep to material ?

2 passes, warm extracted hexane crude that is only wintwrized

1 Like

Interesting. Heard some very crazy results possible with slow VTA runs so could be possible

This was full speed, 4.5 liters an hour

1 Like

Show me where I “bragged”? I don’t do a second pass.

Again, Isolate yields with CBD show everything. If given the same crude, i pull more Isolate then another, I can assume my distillation is capturing the most CBD while bypassing as much crap that would interfere with isolation.

And what was I commenting on on the YHchem thread?

Feed temps.

Thank you.

1 Like