B80 for sale

Hey all,

I’ve posted in the crc thread about smaller amounts of b80 for sale, but I don’t want to spam the thread any more.

If you’re looking for smaller amounts of b80, I can sell you some, no green tax. I’m selling the bag I have now by the #, 5 bucks a # or 5lb for 20 bucks, plus shipping.

I can fit about 5-7 lbs in a med flate rate box, and probably about 2-3 in a small one. Med rate box is 14 to ship and the smaller ones are 8.

If you’re interested, shoot me a dm, or post here and I’ll get back to you asap.

I still have about half the bag left still.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Placed my order already and I have to say @Curious_Roberto is a super cool dude and was a pleasure to purchase from.

5 Likes

Thanks man!!! Honestly, I know there’s a bunch of us smaller guys that are interested in this tek.

Anything I can do to help this community out, I’m fully on board.

You guys all rock lol

4 Likes

Awesome work @Curious_Roberto. Good luck with everything my bro.

5 Likes

I’ll vouch for @Curious_Roberto on this, I got my bag extremely fast, came vac sealed which is awesome.

4 Likes

Thanks killa!!! I remember watching you take the initiative and get something started for everyone, and after @clouds said to go ahead and order a whole bag, I figured I would follow your lead.

Seriously, the amount of knowledge I’ve learned from everyone here is something you can’t put a price on, so I’m just passing it foward however I can.

6 Likes

What exactly is the b80 for, is it a replacement for something in the crc tek. I only do distilate i havent ran a cls in awhile long before the crc tek came out.

1 Like

It’s one of the adsorbents everyone here is using for the crc tek. It’s a type of bentonite clay used for bleaching food oils among other things.

I’ve seen the following used for crc: t5, t41, silica, activated alumina I think, and maybe a couple others I can’t recall right now.

If you’re interested, I would strongly recommend reading the thread. It’s crazy long, but has so much information.

3 Likes

Are you pre-baking the powders before sending them?

2 Likes

@Krative

Not yet unfortunately, just for the sake of getting it to everyone as fast as I could this week. But, I’ve been taking the utmost care to keep them as dry as possible.

It’s stored in a bin that has a seal, and I tape it up. I only open it to pack powders. I open it, weigh the powders in a bag then vac seal it immediately. I re-tape the bag, the reseal the bin.

Because I’m not drying it yet, I wanted to make sure people are getting it within a couple of days at least.

If someone requests it, I wouldn’t mind baking them first, but I don’t have a vac oven. However, I do have an oven with convection heat, and that show suffice for now.

Here’s how it’s packed up as well. I guess I would also add it would take an extra day to ship as well if I bake the powders. I’m trying to get people’s items out the next day, so baking the powders would add a day to that.

3 Likes

I think baking it should just be left to the consumer, but that’s me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If I’m going to do more of this, I’d definitely say to bake it as you go, but since I’m just emptying out this one bag, I’ll do someone a favor.

It’s starting to get a little chilly at night, so an oven at temp running overnight is all good haha

Btw all, I’m about halfway through this bag, I only need 2# or so, but if I burn through this bag and still get messages, I’ll get another asap. They get here pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I’m looking for b80. You still have product. Would like as much as can fit in a medium flat rate box

2 Likes

Hey man!!!

I still have some for ya! Let me grab a box today and see how much I can stuff in it once it’s bagged up.

I’ll have a total for shipping ready for you tonight, once you message me with your address, I’ll message you a PayPal link, and I’ll have it shipped out tomorrow.

Thank you!

Edit: I shot you a message with more details in case the site won’t let you message yet.

3 Likes

I always bake mine for 24hrs at 150f just to get the water out. Seems to b working great so far

2 Likes

I’ve been doing the same thing, but keep my oven at 200, I will probably go down to 150 next run, because if it works, why not? Let’s energy wasted is always good.

Hey guys,

I still have about 10lbs for sale, just an fyi. Bvv is selling b80 too, but it’s a little expensive. It’s 18 bucks for a 100grams from them…

Once I’m out, unfortunately I probably won’t get another bag, unless demand picks up a bit. I don’t mind keeping some on hand, but my environment isn’t the best for long term storage of powders. It’s humid, and while I’m doing my best to keep it dry, a humid environment is a humid environment no matter what I do.

So once it’s gone, most likely all the small amounts of cheap b80 are gone.

Just an update everyone,

I’m just about out of b80, but @FicklePickle was generous enough to keep the plug going for everyone. Seems like he has a bag coming very soon, so if you’re looking, hit homie up and he’ll be able to help you out.

3 Likes

Another update!!!

So I just bought a little more b80, should be getting to me by next week.

I grabbed a smaller amount this time, only 15#, and @TheMadDabber has dibs on a few, so to be safe I’d say I have an extra 10 to get rid of.

Hit me up if you want some!

If this little bit goes fast, I’ll grab some more for everyone.

1 Like

Yep. Ill take a Kilo or 2 the rest is for the good people of F24k! I shot you a DM @Curious_Roberto you’re my hero!

1 Like