Award winning oil? ? Delta 8 unfit distributor? ? Compliant award. The true story!

I understood to scale was half of the award. Who is with me?

2 Likes

KCA was never partners with Pegasus and got lied to and manipulated by the situation. We all didā€¦

So who all was in on it?

I believed them just like you did. The test said it was good. But I know nothing about extraction so I canā€™t understand what is to scale. But I would like to say it on here that KCA was good to us I do believe they have reliable testing and as far as I know does not have any partnership besides being a 3rd party testing lab with Pegasus.

We tested the material with the same method we tested everyone elseā€™s material.

Were the owners of the facility in on it?

1 Like

I donā€™t think anyone purposebly lied to you including Pegasus. I think they were unclear that the process was still in R&D. I just think something is wrong with their scale method and they are very shady people that take advantage of others.

Scaling was part of it and then over 90%.

There were multiple large reactors, rotovaps, in-house testing laboratory, the whole bit.

Really disappointing to hear it was a lie from the beginning.

They definitely thought through how to get us to believe they were at scale.

I commented on this forum many times that we had yet to see compliant vapes in the market.

3 Likes

I feel integrity is important. KCA did everything they should have done they really did come in and saw the operation just like I did, they tested the first sample multiple times, literallyā€¦ To make sure of its quality. The Distilate was compliant in scale at one point. But it smelled had solvents, I donā€™t understand this chemical conversion so someone please educate me but as far as I know molecules werenā€™t stable they were compliant but than they werenā€™t I think because solventsā€¦ like I said I personally sent compliant samples to Kca I just donā€™t think scale is a realityā€¦ And I think a lack of morals and honesty is in that group.

Fixed

6 Likes

@kcalabs Im working on that.

A D8 company is a nascar sponsor?

2 Likes

The one who is suing me, yes. The #8 car coincidentally

8 Likes

For anyone who would like a little history lesson on cannabis and professional racing, the Randy Lanier story is interesting. Heā€™s also the first person to be convicted under the continuing criminal enterprise statute(the ā€˜kingpinā€™ law)

4 Likes

Damn d8 got them on a nascarā€¦ā€¦ how much are they suing you for?? Seems like they are doing it outta principle at this point after sponsoring a car in nascar.

1 Like

No amount specified

So why not just apologize and settle?

1 Like

Damn that is rich, getting sued by a Nascar sponsor who sells an illegal drug across state linesā€¦ Canā€™t make this shit up. We have achieved full Idiocracyā€¦ Next Carlā€™s Jr is gonna be coming for our kids

8 Likes

Because I believe my statements to be truthfulā€¦

Truth is an absolute defense to defamation, and I did not act with actual malice

1 Like

How much has that statement cost you till this point?

Seems like a lotta labs arenā€™t using kca to prove compliance. Why canā€™t 3chi at this point?

2 Likes

10k ish

4 Likes