Average amount of CBD extract from 1 pound?

You lead them to water…would it kill them to have a little H2O too?

5 Likes

So you cant be an investor and want to educate yourself for free? the fuck lol. i dont see the snap back on this page to marmoris but than again couldve happend on a diff topic i did not see.

I was listng possibilites you acting like you indefintely know what a stranger on the internet is because they asked a few basic questions… Do you think attacking people and making them resent you is gonna make them follow your ways of learning on your own? Hes trying to and yall attacked him, than u mad he aint gonna try to learn when you LITERALLY TORE HIM APART FOR TRYING TOO. :biggestfacepalmoffalltime:

This shit aint in a book or has a proper institution teaching it. Nothing wrong with questions, plenty wrong with your spoon fed asses complaints

1 Like

There is a metric fuck ton of knowledge in this forum if you know what to look for. All at your fingertips.

Don’t be afraid of ignorance. We all come into this world ignorant, it takes a wook to stay that way.

If you ask a question and don’t get the answer you want, maybe it’s because you don’t understand the problem enough to ask the right question. Don’t get your hackles up, take a step back, take a deep breath, and take another swing at it.

8 Likes

Thanks for the recognition and good thoughts brother! Glad it was good for you too!

May I point out that I haven’t contributed to or updated Skunk Pharm Research since 2016 and we created Graywolf’s Lair to replace it and carry on the good work?

11 Likes

I think at this point in the market the key is to share all the basics and foundations. Creating long lasting relationships from farm to table is the only way that smaller guys are going swim with the big fish.

By sharing knowledge you are investing into infrastructure and innovation with all sorts of people.

6 Likes

Wandered through some of the required math here.

Once upon a time. Numbers game: is your WFE a goer?

As for CBG, I’m going to repeat

And point you at: Panakeia and other Hemp Varieties

Your extraction efficiency is also likely to be lower for CBG, but you can probably crash more of it (based on data posted by @Dr_Jebril iirc).

Exactly how those two balance each other will depend on your solvent choice and extraction temperature/technique…

1 Like

This is going on my business cards

9 Likes

There’s even a metric fuck ton of MERTC info. It’s a well -rounded information safari.

7 Likes

why not just answer? its not some secret technique. ive never had my material tested but nowadays I get raped selling bho to everyone but the few who kinda overpay. i get between 12.5 to 25 percent yield using butane on thc buds Nug runs no more. id presume the buds are between 18 and 25 percent thc The bho is maybe up to 80 percent I presume on a good batch?

3 Likes

:+1::raised_hands::clap:
Og extracts for president 2024

4 Likes

you answer then 44 Im curious too on hemp stuff. hemp terpenes??? I bought that suver and its not like weed.

1 Like

Reddit is full of amazingly talented child groo- I MEAN cannabis know hows and people who are smart

reddit is amazing and nothing bad ever happens on Reddit and everyone on Reddit is a good person who enjoys civil discussion

2 Likes

Why do all of these threads devolve into a shit throwing competition

Why can’t information be shared

1 Like

This is what happens when people actually try to help instead of just answering a question. If we answered what he asked, he wouldn’t really be getting any help at all. A series of people stepped in to try to explain to him the complexity of the task required to give a meaningful answer… and those people get shit on for not being unhelpful by answering the question as asked?

Extraction is only the first step in a series of processes, each carrying their own respective losses, and depending on how you want your product to end up you will have to incorporate all of those losses to get to “how much you get”. The purer your end product the higher the overall loss you will suffer. It’s always a game of give and take and the devil is always in the details.

6 Likes

The answer is it depends, kinda like what @anon64373531 said originally.

We had no idea what any of the variables for the question were, so to give any answer besides ‘it depends’ would have been inaccurate.

@og_extracts, no, no one should expect a hand out, cool if you get one, but don’t be surprised if people don’t want to give shit out for free. Y’all talk about the good ol days, well, shits changed and it’s a competitive industry now, doesn’t exactly make sense leveling up your competitors.

2 Likes

It’s fucking hemp, of course not

Because the info is here if someone searches…
There’s not enough information to properly answer the question form the original post.
And because since he didn’t provide enough answers he got smart-ass.
So instead of searching for 15 minutes(lots of searches, reading, and more searching). He asked someone else to answer …without providing enough information, and didn’t ask where he could look up the information. To learn, he gave a laundry list of questions Ana’s asked for answers.
Even if he was an investor, or more likely someone looking for answers for an investor, it’s doing them a disservice to immediately answer the question
Now I gotta go!

1 Like

no, for simple questions, those that have been asked AND answered repeatedly, the expectation is that you will go look it up or ask for appropriate search queries if you fail.

Along the lines of Search results for 'yield cbd isolate' - Future4200

https://future4200.com/search?=Crude+yield

you want yield data. its here. including behind several of the links up thread. AND the search queries above.

If this is part of a business plan development, there are lots of other pieces you’ll need. Choice of solvent and recovery method can make or break you.

If you’re a farmer, and have handed off to an extractor, that discussion has been had too…

5 Likes

@lov99 Here’s some conservative estimates you can use:

With ethanol extraction, generally you will yield around 10-12% (by mass of input) winterized, decarbed crude from high potency (meaning 15-20% cannabinoids) material.

After wiped film distillation you will be left with about 50-60% of your decarbed input.

You can then process that material for crystallization, which may yield about 60-75% of the input.

Your questions about stems/leaves is not really relevant, it’s all about % cannabinoids by mass. If you have material with lots of stems or leaves, take a big homogenous sample of it, and grind it up and get an accurate potency test, and that is your answer on yield. In the canna market with commercial scale ethanol extraction of trim, the industry average of trim is about 6-7% cannabinoids, and the yield is around 7% crude and 3.5% distillate from the biomass.

Message me if you need equipment or more help with your operation. Pardon the rude replies here, but we do like to tease each other on this forum.

4 Likes

Ever explore r/BackdoorGoRe2? It’s actually the most civil I’ve seen on Reddit. People are very real there and I mean that with absolutely no pun intended.

I took about a month or two of keeping up with watching whatever the fuck came up.

I think I’m permanently scarred for life, Istopped watching almost everything from there like almost a week ago but geez man, sometimes people really don’t know how good they got it until they see actual cartel murders. I mean there’s a few things that I didn’t even bother looking at cause I can only stomach so much but again…

Some people in developed countries seriously do not know how fucking good they got it.

Yeah reddit may be a fucked up place but I’m glad for r/castiron and r/PublicFreakout… r/tooktoomuch is funny…

Idk it’s chill and all to watch things but commenting can be so unreal with how everyone swarms with thier hive mind thoughts… Like if you’re not gonna be with the popular opinion or if a thoughtful question really comes from you you get down voted and chastised a bit too.

I don’t use reddit for anything serious but like Future4200, it’s a community. I learned to have some kind of respect for it.

1 Like