AVD carts in Los Angeles

I thought it was American made for a little bit too but makes sense.

another one who claim to be the AVD factory too posted that he sell AVD cartridges from factory directly few weeks ago,is he also from AVD ?

1 Like

Oh my

Lots of factories

1 Like
2 Likes

I was just thinking of that bust/article lol

Someone claiming to be AVD’s old factory

1 Like

Yes. They are from our factory also.

1 Like

The production factory (Owned or hired by AVID/AVD)

AVID (The AVD brand onwer)

AVD’s distributor ( Next Level )

So all these three parties are selling AVD cartridges now?

3 Likes

AVID has their own factory now, as far as known, the vaplax(factory) and next level(distributor) are comperating together.Avid sell to the customers directly. Next level sell to the customers too.

AVID was kicked off by factory and distributor? Pity…

Things in the world will be divided when together for a long time, and together when dividing for a long time

1 Like

This is true.

The ITC case brought by Smoore revealed that the patents owned by Vaplax/Naixing were not any good. Therefore, we have chosen to stop selling products that are listed in the complaint.

The factory is being sued by Smoore in China. The distributor has received both a cease and desist, along with the ITC complaint.

AVID, has chosen to comply with the current ITC claim until a final decision is made, Therefore, Next Level and the factory are free to operate together as we have voluntarily removed ourselves from further transactions that may increase liability.

Someone could legally sell the “Eazy Press” directly from our other factory as it was not listed in the ITC claim.

Additionally, in the ITC claim, there is a section that is required to be completed by all respondents that is focused heavily around importing methods, customs declarations and invoices. If I were Next Level, I’d be much more concerned about Import Fraud than I would be about the ITC complaint.

There you have it. The wild speculation can end with some facts.

3 Likes

Next Level is allowed to sell our AVD brand cartridges and work directly with our factory, as per our distribution agreement.

We choose not to be involved due to the ITC complaint. However nothing restricts someone from manufacturing and producing our cartridges as “unbranded cartridges” if they wish to save customers a boatload of money for the same product that is NOT included in the complaint (i.e., Eazy Press).

1 Like

Does anybody sell AVD carts online anymore and ships to residential addresses? Specifically only 1000? Or if they know anywhere in the Michigan area. Thanks guys