AVD carts in Los Angeles

Does anybody know where to get real AVD carts in the Los Angeles area?

1 Like

Marijuana packaging but they’re expensive af

About 3$ after taxes, tariffs, and shipping. Would rather pick up local but I guess that’s my only option

1 Like

They are local. They’re in Vernon

1 Like

Ive always found the AVD carts to have glass that breaks very easily. Anyone else encounter this?

1 Like

We buy AVD from marijuana packaging

Can you pick up from their shop?

Such good quality though

1 Like

Yes they have will call

1 Like

Marijuana Packaging is literally the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with

1 Like

gjhk’kl;;lj

@lefties.cannabis

I had a mixed experience but basically refuse to work with them again. Customer service was perfect but they did the dumbest thing I have ever seen. As a business that sells to black market customers they put fucking marijuanapackaging on the outside of the packages they ship their stuff in. My package was opened by usps and now my address definitely has a flag on it.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Lolz I like that website

For anyone interested, the AVD factory in China is now selling factory-direct and eliminating their distributors that were doubling the price of the cartridges.

2 Likes

How do we know it’s the same product?

1 Like

You can send an email to jonathan@avd710.com. He’s the founder of the company, owns the trademark to AVD and overseas the manufacturing in China. I’m sure he can explain the reason for him now selling direct - mostly due to his American distributor defaulting on over $8M in past due invoices.

As you will notice, his email address is the same as www.avd710.com.

So you basically have to go-to Jonathan directly? No other sales people for factory direct?

No. Your question was “How do we know it’s the same product?” Jonathan would be the guy to talk to for that.

If you wanted an account manager from the factory, you can contact ann@avd.com

Had thought that AVD was made in the USA. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Nearly all vape and e-cig products are manufactured in Shenzhen, China. AVD is an American “brand” that is imported from China.