Ascent All Ceramics - Quality Control where you at @ascent come defend urself

@Ascent

Same thing here I’m on the verge of abondoning @Ascent as well …
I’ve got another 1500 or so 1ml and 900 .5ml that seem to have horrendous failure rates so far. It’s not the cost of the cart it’s the loss of the oil inside coupled with customers going elsewhere for better functioning carts. I’m not about to keep using them to find how many fail so i can get them replaced after losing thousands in distillate and customers.

1 Like

We got a couple thousand at work and they’re all dirty as hell. We will be looking for other options now too. I’d gladly pay $1 more each for a clean cart.

3 Likes

Ok so I had bunch the mouth pieces just come off leaving the insert. I asked for feedback. Seems they have been off quality lately let’s step it up

shit ive always had that problem

Goodness, I didn’t expect this thread to be active like this. I’m glad I’m not the only one that felt iffy about the iCells. I’m moving to glass/quartz I feel.

Atleast you got your samples. I tried to spend money and didn’t even get a reply .

2 Likes

Do you still have ascents?

Yes. This. Why? Why do they always have little black and white dust/shavings… when a custy sees foreign material they run and blowing them out with an air compressor doesn’t always work

4 Likes

Hi there, we pride ourselves on providing quality carts and reliable, accountable customer service.

I’d like to get you some of our x-75. Would you DM me if you’re interested?

1 Like

I snapped a few photos for you, as promised. edit: sorry it took so long, I know I said I’d do it this morning but as usual the day has not enough hours.
*Disclaimer: I’m not a professional photographer. In fact, I suck. I realize now why proper product photos are so important.
**Double disclaimer: Please forgive the small dirt particles and whatnot on the borosilicate glass and here and there in the photos. I was mucking around a lot with this thing to get the photos I took. It took me longer than I’d like to admit. In fact I’m not admitting anything.

The carts come in sealed bags inside the boxes. They are guaranteed clean, and we enforce a strict QA process. Any dirt you see here isn’t representative of how all batches SHOULD arrive in your hands.

3 Likes

So wait to load these I’m gonna have to take them out and place them on loading holder

That’s one thing I loved about @Ascent. The carts come in tray that’s easy to load straight out of

If I buy 100 are they gonna come in bags? I have got some like this before. Better be badass cart for me to have to open just to load it

2 Likes

Individually bagged? I’m going to need to machine a cart stand or go buy a new reloading cartridge tray that isnt tainted with powder and lead.

3 Likes

I’m also interested in these. But are they actually individually bagged? Because that would be a pain to deal with. Whats the price point?

Thank you. These are excellent pictures. I’m definitely interested in trying these out.

I bought 100 from dude on here not saying who. They came loaded into the plastic tubes already w the mouthpiece fully screwed on. Was pain in the ass taking them out , unscrewing the mouth piece then putting them in @Ascent empty tray just to load them. Awful I tell u,awful

2 Likes

I think you misunderstood or maybe I misspoke.

The carts are in trays of foam slotted for each cart. (If you own T&D then its racks of 77. Otherwise we do by 100) Those trays are hermetically sealed in a plastic.

Does that make more sense? Single wrapping would be incredibly annoying, and very bad for the environment.

5 Likes

oh boy ok, I can see it was my bad.

See my answer above please :frowning:

3 Likes

:facepunch::green_heart: I misunderstood how can one get sample. About 20ish

3 Likes

Where do we buy your carts? Dm you?

2 Likes

Same question