Ascent All Ceramics - Quality Control where you at @ascent come defend urself

the oil soaking is due to the chamber loading. Most of the carts have some kind of porous ceramic, or cotton, or both.

Not much you can do about that!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll snap some tomorrow when iā€™m in the office and DM them to you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah my sister bf actually like them better when the steam breaks at the coilā€¦makes one large open bottom coilā€¦Iā€™ll try get pic

1 Like

Anyone got a source for push on ceramics at around $1 ea?
That arent @Ascent carts.
Otherwise, ill probably move over to the quartz cartz.

4 Likes

Have u tried the quartz? Is it better
Whatā€™s happening w ascents

I went through 500 gen 1 all ceramics within couple weeks recently still no issues. Whatā€™s the problems with them

I have one person that keeps breaking them but most time they keep hitting

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually had paint chip off the post on some live resin carts and the hte ones :man_facepalming: thatā€™s only thing Iā€™ve noticed

@Ascent since your a leader in carts being sold here I think we are owed some answer about what these guys are talking about w ur quality control falling off. Whatā€™s changed. Are u not over seeing urself anymore. I really liked u get up to defend urself dont get caught sleeping

mine were all like that as well but I havenā€™t had any complaints about leaks or not firing. Is this just a visual complaint?

2-3% leak.
3-5% mouthpiece comes off (two prong plastic peice stays connected)
1-2% have debris like metal chippings or metal string in them.
Most of them have the white paint chipping off slightly

Before i was getting maybe 1-2% leakers and none of the other issues

4 Likes

Covid Happened. We were one of the first factories back up and shipping, but labor is a real thing man. When there are no workers, everything slows down. This is why the march batch was ass.

Im sorry for the people on this forum that had that batch. I got an older batch since I was an early order, so I missed most of it. In april, I did get the fork top carts, but that issue was solved before may.

3 Likes

why not try my all-ceramic one? We donā€™t have glue on the bottom.

1 Like

thanks for speaking for snowman ,much love

1 Like

Man I am so glad I jumped on here. I got some samples of the all ceramic white carts and literally half of the 10 leaked. I honestly thought my lab guys broke them all filling them but they swore they were really careful. @Ascent customer service was on point but I paid for the samples as well as the shipping and I got junk.

1 Like

You try the Ikrusher carts yet? I switched to them 100 percent and have had zero issues so far.

1 Like

What mixture are you putting in the carts? I still have yet to ever get a leak I run 95% rock-hard D9 distillate and 5% terpenes

3 Likes
  1. Because you have a month long lead time before shipping.
  2. Because Wolkentek sold those carts for cheaper than you did.
  3. Because the factory in question is having supply side issues.

Does iKrusher offer plastic-free press ins?

3 Likes

As previously addressed by @QMA, there were indeed labor and material shortages in our old production facility due to the impacts of COVID-19.

State pressures have created an issue for manufacturers in china. The Government is demanding a return to work, while the workers are afraid. This creates logistics and supply chain issues. Even if a factory can restaff their entire workforce, they still would feel the effects of raw material shortages, extended delivery times, and quality controls if raw materials slipping.

To rectify this situation, we moved our entire production facility to the Hunan province. This move allowed us to close the gaps in quality control that caused the defects experienced in this thread.

Now we are able to maintain tighter oversight and enjoy reliable supply lines due to our Hunan location.

With our most recent batch, we are glad to return to the standards and quality that built our popularity and ultimately the popularity of full ceramic cartridges as a whole.

We are also updating and testing our 2nd version of the full ceramic cartridges. We will continue to maintain our reputation as a leader in cartridge innovations applying our experience and doctrine with many other cartridge designs to be fielded this year.

We hope to continue to have a positive relationship with future 4200, and will continue to provide our ā€œoutstanding customer serviceā€ to everyone who would like to contact us here:

14 Likes

God damn.

3 Likes

Hey @tonystark would you be able to do a custom order of the original style Snowmans? Without the white band at the bottom?

@ascent Since u know u sent bad carts out and the usual ā€œoh well just throw some extra in the next orderā€ doesnt really cut it this time. Can i exchange 1500 carts for a different batch? Because im seriously looking at other options now

@tonystark do u have push on ceramics?

6 Likes

Reason why I jumped ship.

But 2 days ago, ā€œI was doing it all wrongā€.

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes