Ascent all ceramic cartridges

I read most of the post but the bubbles are eliminated by a nice hot bath for your carts.

What I do is set my sous vide or just get some boiling water take it off heat let sit for a few then place a triple zip lock freezer bag filled with my carts.

I either let them ride for as long as I do I’ve done 4 hours 8 hours at 110-120f that has given me some nice flowing carts also saved my ass when I almost wasted a run because I didn’t cap within 5 mins but the bath had them working amazingly well.

Another option is a sonicator used to clean tools or med equipment I found a 2l one for under 70 shipped on ebay it heats the water as well so I place my bags of carts in those for hours at a time and hit the Sonicate button here and there to give that extra wiggle

I’m high so forgive my ramblings

Put your carts in a zip lock bag double bag it.
Warm up a bowl of water put them in there reheat the water a few times until your bubbles are gone.

1 Like

I had issues with them from vendors who would send me filled d8 carts and they would burn I know exactly the taste the OP is talking about. The oil isn’t soaked fully into the coil and it’s from not capping quickly enough. The warm baths will help

Warm baths fix that problem in my multiple experiences.

You need to have your oil warmer.

You need to prime your carts.

Just pop them in the oven at it’s lowest setting (around 170f)
You can do this in the little styrofoam trays fine
Just keep your eyes on it and as soon as you see bubbles move up to the top pull them out.

Don’t forget about them!

3 Likes

First ive heard of the warm bath method thats an interesting one. I think ive heard of the oven method before. What I’ve been doing for my personal ones is just sit criss cross apple sauce for 10-20 seconds with the cart behind my knee. Seems to work for me, only temporarily though

that’s because of warming it, I guess

Lol :laughing: you guys can always buy a heat gun too. Oven works great. I make sure to educate consumers about not leaving the intake hole dry as that will taste like ass. A Bic lighter to your glass cart is enough to preheat the cart

1 Like

Yeah these carts seem to need to soak that warm oil all the way into the ceramic. Those methods only work for 10-20 hits. The water bath overnight in controlled temp is game changing. The carts are amazing quality they just gotta soak in my experience

I let them all know on my packaging proper care and have a link to a discord for troubleshooting

1 Like

Hit the carts w hair dryer before loading w 170f oil…it’ll usually settle every time

I hair dryer from the top and don’t remove them from trays I point it down in them

2 Likes

@StoneD carts chillin in Korea while he is busy tripping out and tipping off customs accidentally

2 Likes

Hair dryer from the top might be a game changer. Ill probably try that next round

2 Likes

For the warm bath method, do you face them a certain way(mouthpiece up im assuming)? And im also assuming you sortve try to get most the air out of the ziplock

1 Like

it is warm them realltgood high heat.

Don’t use heat gun as it’ll melt it…I’ve used mine to light cigarettes which hair dryer will never do

Also if there is problem carts hit w 3nto6.% tasteless terps…then hair dryer the bubble away and tell ur clients to bic lighter prewarm it

3 Likes

Loving it ATM they hit well like ccells without the worry of heavy metals touching the oil.

Have the them standing up so oil can soak fully into the ceramic coil double up ziplock I do sandwich bags into a large gallon zip lock.

anyone getting carts coming in like the already burnt…I’m guessing the clients aren’t checking the coil holes bc don’t happen to me

1 Like

used to have that problem with icells, dumb people can’t prime a cart. Solution was ccells because the heat conductivity, primes itself after a bit of use

This is the reason oven/hairdryer/sous vide tek after filling is a thing, especially on the c101s. The c102s have been great for me tho especially cause right now I’m using shatter instead of distillate

1 Like