Ascent all ceramic cartridges

Here’s the .5ml version. I use the 1ml version and they’re good to the last drop.

I believe i have sampled that cart before from qma. I thought it was called the wolkentok this whole time :man_facepalming: i had slight issues with clogging, leaking but its most likely because i waited an hour to cap that batch really dumb of me

You want to cap them as fast as possible (<5mins), and clogs can also happen if you run too high of voltage on your battery. If you remember, let me know how the CBT and CBG/CBC work out!

Gotcha. The reason i didnt cap fast previously was because i felt like there was a .1 air bubble by the intake holes. Tough to fill em cuz theyre so skinny i even crimped the needle. So i wanted to refill .1 after it rises. My mistake.

what is cdt and cbt?

1 Like

Cannabis derived terpenes
CBT is a cannabinoid

thank you.

what happens if you don’t cap the carts in a quick manner. i had a guy help me while i was out of town. he filled 300 carts, but never capped them. i came back and capped them, but it was a day later. i then put them upside down. will there be issues?

Probably clogging, leaking after you smoke the first half way thru. If you waited that long too cap its bound to happen. Not sure what other problems you may come actoss due to that

People had wolkentek issues I guess but I ran 200 of them no issues and some more than one fill. I currently use the same ceramics from ascent.

@StoneD has got it down for the icells. I never wanted to use flavorless terps but a few percent added to the flavor made my icells flow much better.

2 Likes

This is why glass and metal are superior… and safer.

I don’t think you’re supposed to microwave distillate

Aren’t flavorless Terps bad?

It’s not my first pick but I wouldn’t say they are bad in moderation. A few percent is actually flavorless, and they’re just added terps to your already existing botanical flavor profile.

1 Like

Microwaving distillate is one of the best ways to melt it

3 Likes

I’ve heard otherwise. But to each their own. I personally use a pot of water and the stovetop as I worry about “rads” with microwaves. And possibly burning it

1 Like

Ahh I see. I use only HDT is why. Not a fan of anything manmade terpene wise going into carts

1 Like

is there anything to do to fix it?

The full ceramic cart. Ascent works great - I want to help but I never experienced that.