Artwork from science

Thank you again sensei @Beaker!!!

Goat in a boat, with mushroom.
A testament to magic dirt.

The dark splotch in front of the goat was the starting material.

Stopped at the mushroom and poured.

6 Likes

Regular wake n bake dab utilizing one of @TwistedStill whipping tools.

15 Likes

“Look at all these little things…a lovely ballet ensues, so full of form and colour!”
Jean Baptist Emanuel Zorg

Awesome pictures everyone. :+1:

10 Likes

Oh man thats cool. Are the crystals hard and dense? I think I’d like to try this just cuz they look so neat. Reminds me of sulphur crystals. Thank you for sharing.

R

2 Likes

Kettle corn anyone?

4 Likes

i have a little different kind of “artwork from science” for you all today; had this piece commissioned by a good friend in spain; he fucking killed it. Its shipping as we speak; cant wait to hang it in my office :slight_smile:

“Rocksteady in his natural habitat”

45 Likes

One of my favorites! I follow his work too. Are you going to hang it in the lab or and office or home??

1 Like

I done scienced it as the heady boyz would say

Turns out IPA can also crash some formations…

A crude red ruby cristal, waiting for CoA…

3 Likes

probably this print in my office at the lab; the hand drawn original will go home :slight_smile: i got a bunch of other prints too! dont know witch ones he included; but im super stoked; glad to see Julian blow up in the cannabis industry! really is a nice dude to work with; have him working on another project as well! he takes a long time; but i dont mind one bit; you cant rush good art!

1 Like

Yes there are, this was rex 2 times in ipa heating to 60 celcius aprox and put seeds until not dissolve more, cap and slow the temp 2 degree per hour…are beatiful see grow them

2 Likes

Honey Honey!

4 Likes

Artist??

Crc

7 Likes

Straight mids

7 Likes

Phytoalexins maybe?

1 Like

Maybe. I assumed the pink happened after composting started, but now that you mention it, I have no evidence to support that belief.

Looks like a butthole

4 Likes

It has that vibe 4 sho

(It’s actually honey)

Lol

4 Likes

no broken spokes

Nooooooice

2 Likes