Are your girls showing.... I show u mine if u show me yours.... Aka everything I never thought I knew about growing

Experimental / Selection - Field

6 Likes

Tragedy man. Im curious what started the domino effect of your infrustruce collapsing? for instance no anchoring, support beams failure? side walls weren’t rolled up?

1 Like

The greenhouse are 10 years old, just an exceptional event… Similar to a mini Tornado… Only 1/4 of the hemp Greenhouses were affected…

3 Likes

That sucks man. We all had our share of losses. If you’re reconstructing I suggest looking into truss I-beams. It will last longer and better supporting your greenhouse

1 Like

Here’s a nice lady of mine getting all fat and ready…

15 Likes

Growing Monsters

3 Likes

Another outdoor… 4000 clones ! In Gubbio, Italy

13 Likes

Just please don’t chop early :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Nice pics! Italy looks so nice

3 Likes

Just a little show :maple_leaf::metal:t3:

4 Likes

All those autos how did you get so far ahead of us,

1 Like

Not autos, just happy ladies enjoying the beautiful summer weather

1 Like

Little sneak peak at week 5 from flip. Only 4 weeks to go.

7 Likes

I thought the same thing but I know what happened. They flipped early bc of the cloud coverage. I seen this happened out in Cali a few weeks ago. Im betting he will have some seeds from herms. His plants won’t ever hit full potetional bc of his growing environment.

here you go!!

9 Likes

Beautiful soil and girls

1 Like

Anybody interested in a future clone / seed hemp swapping program I’d be glad to share my varieties I have for some awesome new genetics and info…I’m no breeder but I have tried about six to seven different varieties in eastern NC and know what works best here

1 Like

Hope you guys didn’t have too hairy a weekend…

7 Likes

Another Italy Field, Pescara

Totally Organic Farming

9 Likes

They’re magnificent how did you prepare your soil?

1 Like