Anyone want a cut of the red Congo?

I rooted a cut I got from a friend who picked up the cuttings directly from the breeder, vision creator. Apparently, it’s great genes for bubble hash. I was given the cut on the condition I share it freely, so I figured this would be a good place to start. I think it’s like a 12-13 week flower so Idk if I’ll ever grow it out.

Edit: people keep offering me money. I agreed not to profit off the cut but will accept $5 for shipping, or what would be even cooler is if you buy a ml of terps or a kg of filter media from my website (both about $10 ) I’ll send it with your order .

24 Likes

I for sure do. Thanks for offering this.

DM me your shipping info, I’ll cut and ship a bunch of cuts sometime over the next week, Mom’s getting bushy. Just doing cuts this time around, nothing rooted.

1 Like

I’d love one, if you’re willing!

1 Like

Yeah no prob

2 Likes

I’d love one but I’m up north…

3 Likes

LOL someone already went through the trouble of getting it down south. I can hook you up with someone up there (probably).

8 Likes

You’re the MAN Good Sir!!!

3 Likes

Respect to La Mano Negra. rip.

Its a true staple, one of the best flavors ever.

Big ups to Vision Creator.

I could be mistaken but i believe the “red congo” is a different cut, a sibling of the same seed lot but american born, where the Vision cut is sometimes called green congo or roberts creek congo, and is Canadian germinated. From the great cultivation and breeding work of La Mano Negra.

I’ll have to ask. I’m in a chat group with him and he’s been sharing progress of a Roberts creek Congo run. I was under the impression this red Congo was a pheno he hunted from seed he brought back La Mano Negra. But I could totally have my wires crossed.

I would love to give it a shot in my garden and see how it turns out

I would love one!!!

Any pics of the flower?

5 Likes

I haven’t grown it out before. I’ll see if I can get some good pics from someone who has. I think bubbleman has this cut and is into Marco photography, he might have some cool resin shots but I haven’t had enough coffee to google that.

Looks like you’re correct this would be the Roberts creek pheno/cut/whatever

image|274x500

1 Like

same situation… but man… id love to try and get this into the legal market.

1 Like

then you’ve got the good one!

Its probably in the legal market up here too, but pretty sure that wouldnt jive to well with visions’ vision.

2 Likes

I would also love a cut, will head over to your website shortly.

1 Like

I’d love to get a cut. Gladly buy the terps off your site :slight_smile: I’m local. In Eugene also.

1 Like

Just put my order in, order # 744. Thanks again!

1 Like