Anyone want a cut of the red Congo?

I’d love a cut! Always like trying out new terps, too. DM sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shipping it back to Africa possible? :stuck_out_tongue: eSwatini could use some of its landraces back lol

2 Likes

Got cuts sent out to everyone who made a purchase at fatdog or sent me their shipping info, I think… if you didn’t get tracking info from me follow up, squeaky wheel gets the grease.

10 Likes

I’ve been told it’s unamerican to send anything “back to Africa”. On a more serious note since it’s just a cutting and contains no soil it may be possible to ship legally. I’ll have to check into it.

2 Likes

Just put a letter saying it’s a cbd plant. I dont think you can test cbd vs thc in a cutting.
Or put for research purposes

3 Likes

I agree, I think the issue With international shipping is typically the soil as long as it’s not an invasive species.

1 Like

hehe phrasing

Check eSwatini or South Africa if possible please, will pay for shipping. This should be interesting.

1 Like

CBD Isolate gets through South Africa customs no problem with a COA. Industrial use hemp is allowable (seeds for oil or seedcake, animal feeds, shiv) uncontrolled, and they allow prepackaged 600mg CBD products wgucg are schedule 0 so OTC, just needs to be from a GMP auditable or approved facility and normal QA and supply chain requirements.

3 Likes

Thanks! Happy to share cuts of anything on my menu:
Don Carlos
Stupid fruits
Purple mountain majesty
Blueberry Muffin
Hi-biscus
Trainwreck
Freakshow
Pre 98 bubba kush
Blood diamond
Wedding cake
Ice cream cake
Runtz
Gorilla Glue
Super Glue
Pink lemonade
Doc Og
Chem reserve
Mother’s milk
Granimals
Sfv og
Let me know. Thanks again!

6 Likes

Hows that sfv OG? Is it the cali connection OG version? Hows your freakshow? I have 2 in flower this round.

I may take ya up on a few of those. Let me get done with the white truffle group buy, and back from vacation (middle of feb).

1 Like

You in OR?

nvm, I’m dumb

1 Like

Does the train wreck have real jagged leaves? I’ve been looking for a certain pheno

1 Like

Sfv og came out of Salinas, I will have to inquire about the Cali connect. Freakshow is great, a good selection. @Capttripppp has a couple growing of this cut. I’m actually a little heavy on freak show clones at the moment if anyone needs some I can make a deal, they root really fast. Also be happy to do some trading with you.

3 Likes

No, this selection doesn’t have extra jagged leaves

2 Likes

East coast but we ship to Oregon occasionally

2 Likes

Identification of cannabicyclol with a pentyl or propyl side-chain by means of combined gas chromatography-mass spectrometry

The Varin version of CBL (CBLV) was discovered in cannabis from Congo. There’s also likely CBCV. It would be interesting to check.

3 Likes

Do you still have this cut? Im super interested in the south african varieties.

3 Likes

I think the roberts creek congo is said to have high thc-v, does anybody got a lab report they can share?

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

The real bubblegum from back in the 90’s

2 Likes