Anyone try VELX ?

One of my buddies showed up with VELX carts the other day claiming they are quality…

Any info before we test them out? Are they worth my time? Minimal terps and flavorings, no other cut.

what do they cost?

Honestly not sure. I think 1.30 or 1.50.

It’s all about quality for me at this point.

Crickets seem to have gotten me my answer. One cool thing is their batteries. They make a palm style battery like CCell, but it heats the sides of the cart too. Allowing it to clear clogs faster.

quality for me is good to a point but 2.70 for ccells is too much for my market

1 Like

The Qcell is the best cart I’ve tried. Rabbi from S6xth Sense is also stellar, as are the Kung Fu vapes I’ve worked with.

1 Like

do you have rough prices on those carts?

Q cell is $3.25/ unit The quartz atomizer really makes all the difference.
https://qcelltechnologies.com/collections/frontpage/products/g4

The Diamond line from Kung Fu Starts at $2.50(wholesale) and gets down to $2.20 at 20k units, also quartz element.
http://shopkungfuvapes.com/new-product-diamond-line/

The Rabbi is $7.99 retail though we get them around $2.50-$2.15 wholesale depending on options and when purchasing more than 20k units.

I would imagine that all three companies can be very competitive when exceeding 60k units.

Qcells can be bought from aristech directly if you can stand their stingy ass rep

1.2-1.8 dependant on order size

Any tips on getting in touch with said stingy rep???

When I get home ill post her number up. Tell her that ian sent you to waste time with her stingy ass. Prepare for a 10k+ moq. You can also buy marked up aristech carts on alibaba for around 2 dollars but I already know the deal lol

3 Likes

Appreciate ya :pray: I’ll definitely let her know lmao. we generally purchase 20k units at a time so MOQ shouldn’t be an issue. Thanks for the info!!!

1 Like

I second that on the Qcell. Love em so far, been testing the G4 with just terp sacue with less than 10%THC, very fluid. havent had a leak, and no burns/discoloration of the oil, no spattering. Could use smaller holes for such a low viscosity, these things rip too!. Upon unboxing, I noticed the G4 is a heavy weight cart, very well made

How does the Airistech Qcell compare to Smoore Ccells as far as reliability?

Not bad if they match ccell reliability

2 Likes

Love the responses. Much appreciate the new info. Didn’t even know qcell was even a thing

1 Like

Can I post a whatsapp for a salesperson publicly @future?

Edit: yolo runtz it up guys

+86 134 1189 7069

1 Like

my 2c, bad experience with the aristech carts. Would never buy again, which is sad because I love quartz. Seriously serious quality issues.

Also, you can get them way cheaper on Alibaba

2 Likes

That’s what I was afraid of. Those press fit ccells just work everyone no issues.

1 Like

The search continues

1 Like

I’m going to be doing some in depth quality control on the Qcells. So far I’m very impressed. I’d prefer the press tops just for packaging purposes as they’re much quicker. But so far I haven’t had any leaking issues or failed carts. Maybe I’m lucky but will continue testing to be sure.