Anyone try VELX ?

You are not buying from airistech correct? Maybe your supplier is QC them and charging a premium?

Yes I’ll be buying from Airistech. We purchased another 50 units to do more in depth quality control before purchasing tens of thousands of units. So far though we’ve had no issues. We use a distillate which is very viscous. Generally between 89-98% cannabinoids. 4% cannabis terpenes used as the flavoring agent. These carts have performed better than anything else I’ve tried. And I’m sure I haven’t tried absolutely every kind of cart on the planet, but I know I haven’t missed many lol. Im sure you guys know that feel. Was quoted at $1.40/unit after OEM with minimum purchase order of 20k units by airistech. We can certainly work with that.

ya thats much cheaper than screw top glass ccells. my problem so far is that ive tried maybe 30 or 40 different carts thus far and none have equaled the reliability of a ccell. ikrusher was a dissapointment

2 Likes

No doubt my dude. Same here. These have been as reliable thus far and Airistech has guaranteed me less than a 1% failure rate. The Rabbi from S6xth sense has proven eqaully reliable to the ccell as well but comes at a very similar cost. 2.15$ plus per unit. The Qcells offer superior performance and a lower cost, it’s a no brainer for me as long as they pass QC. I’ve heard dozens of people bag on the rabbis as well but I’m 80k units deep with them and they have way under a .05 fail rate. I’ve become very skeptical of other people’s QC regimens, im sure you can relate to that haha

1 Like

@WolfeXtracts have you gotten hands on with those Airistech Qcell carts yet?

1 Like

First round of testing went very well. Using the 2.0mm intake holes. Used 10 for quality control testing and actively smoking. We currently also have 10 carts filled with 10% cannabis terpenes(about double our general dilution) and THC distillate sitting upside down waiting for any leaks or gasket discoloration. The cartridge function is superior to any other I’ve used, c-cells and Rabbi’s included. Never a hot hit and very satisfying vapor clouds. They passed our 135 degree F oven test for leaking, next will be 155 degree F which is meant to simulate worst case scenario for a pen (think inside of a car on a hundred degree day during the summer). Will keep you posted.

5 Likes

Badass man keep us posted! I’m very interested in testing these out

1 Like

Any updates by chance? :stuck_out_tongue:

Been bouncing around between suppliers and trying to find ‘the one’.

My last shipment of test carts is coming in this coming week. Will have final verdict within the next 10 days

1 Like

She is the boss :grin:

how is everything going on now? :grinning:
interested.

1 Like

Nice to know Mr Wolfe are so supported to our QCELL carts, looking for your update.