Anyone Run the East Coast Haze?

I have been growing some neville haze x ruderallis for over 10 years that is absolutely insane. Only auto worth the trouble. Amazing taste, and crazy haze flowers in about 70 total days lollipoped. In my opinion it’s way better than old school haze/east coast/piff.

2 Likes

we should all start a gofundme to get killa some new clothes and a new bicycle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I haven’t had CBH since 2007 but I would never forget that smell. Here in CT it’s like a lost treasure. everybody remembers it but it’s just not around. I remember we used to pay $50 for 2.5g and it came in a butterfly jar. never regretted it.

Uptown, gold cut, black. Black isn’t really happy so she’s going to a new home and one of her clones will replace her. They are all somewhat annoying as they take so long to flower and veg so fast :tired_face: I’ve killed more haze moms and extra clones than almost anyone lol.

L>R, F>B
Piffcoastfarms 3
89 Silver haze
89 Silver haze
89 Silver haze

Chemhaze
89 Silver haze
NaPali pink
89 Silver haze

Chemhaze
SSHxPiffs1 1
SSHxPiffs1 2
SSHxPiffs1 3

Chemhaze
SSHxPiffs1 4
SSHxPiffs1 5
SSHxPiffs1 6

Hey Nugget… How long do you veg for and what do you typically yield?

East Coast Haze seems to have gone the semi-mythical route of East Coast Sour Diesel haha but I believe they’ll make a full return someday. What is dead may never die!

1 Like

Any pictures? I tried autos a few years back and wasn’t impressed.

70 days start to finish sounds awesome.

2 Likes

There’s still some ecsd floating around Michigan, but the ibl sour diesel is better imo. Who has one of those hazes where you walk in to the room and it smells like haze. Smells like haze like an Amsterdam coffee shop in the late 1990’s???

2 Likes

I still have access to the real ecsd as well. Seems like I’m just old school like that. :joy::popcorn::joy:

8 Likes

Its definitely a rare breed that does! I got ahold of some a few years ago from some home boys out in Washington of all places but damned if it wasn’t the real deal lifes strange like that.

4 Likes

Naa, your just plugged in. It’s ok to brag every once and a while.

4 Likes

He and his buddies just got new outfits last month.

8 Likes

I still get conflicting reports of which ecsd I have.

4 Likes

Yours smells like what I remember from back in the day when rubbing the stem, but ill know for sure in a lil while

4 Likes

Florida heats a bitch, so everything makes sense except the hi top reeboks. I been there in july, I wish I’d had such a breezy romper

3 Likes

Bro the Reebok classics are a must in Florida. If you can’t afford the air forces then you can always get the Redbok classics or some fila hi tops. Lol. :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Something about that velcro :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Remember the shaq ones that came with the co2 cartridge filler, the v2 of the reebok pumps.

4 Likes

Shaq cracker

2 Likes

I had the ones they made the 1st yr, still prefer the 94 jordan’s i had, but it was dangerous to walk around with those and starter jackets where i grew up

2 Likes