Anyone Run the East Coast Haze?

Oh the beasters in the 90’s when no one knew what they were, good ole days. Always liked the haze for my self

6 Likes

Beaster’s took a hard fall here in 06-08. Quality dropped bigtime. Used to pull a few that would go for exotic prices but sometime around then it went to chit! Damn I’m getting old, no good!

1 Like

I actually just saw some decent beasters around my way last week. I remember it being called ‘hydro’ in some parts of the state. used to be all you could find.

2 Likes

Im sure they had to step ip there game, haven’t seen any in 20+ yrs and a whole different coast. We ise to get really nice always the ones that had the M on them, nice being relative to what it was. Wasnt the 2 bud 1/8 with red hairs and wet

2 Likes

Hahaaa… That’s exactly what I think of when talking beasters, bag of red hairs.

2 Likes

Buds as long as your arm you can tie into a pretzel,but hey work is work. Being from the great lakes didnt hurt either

2 Likes

Send me a cut bro!

3 Likes

Beasters and headies…

O how I miss real headies

But god damn I don’t miss the tasteless tea buds of the 90s “beasters” and early 2000s. The kids these days dont even know what beasters is

5 Likes

How far we’ve come from, you get what’s around. Now these young guns are window shopping and going from plug to plug.

3 Likes

Yes but at the same time it’s way more legal so you can market to more custies without risk. You need to provide a brand / market yourself better than the next guy.

2 Likes

Not where I am. 10# is 15yrs! 1oz of concentrate is 15yrs… These young kids have no respect lol.

1 Like

From the northeast the old school haze in the early 2000s late 90s we saw mainly 2 kinds at. The church haze had that pungent unforgettable church incense Aroma, got you super high. Then you was the piff, smelt similar but not as pungent and didn’t pack as heavy of a punch. The church incense can be still found. The good ol haze and sour era…

3 Likes

I used to cop this by the oz in late 90’s , early 2000’s.
Franky, Church, Frankensence, Buday, Uptown Brown, Silvers. We had a million names for this and were dying to find out where it was coming from. (We always heard rumors of Miami.)
I could only get it from a few Dominicans i knew on 140th & Broadway for $400oz (NO DEALS EVER). Last I heard it was THE SAME PRICE TODAY!

But yea I have to get with the right people down here to scoop that cut and add that to the collection.

3 Likes

Here is some of the Cuban/Miami black haze I just bought some of.

Shit is sooo flame.

13 Likes

I’d say there are 5 East coast hazes. Cuban Black Haze that I sent @BG305 that came from Hialeah and lived in GA for two decades, Uptown that starts fruity and ends hazy, gold cut that grows like a beast and takes the longest, 89 silver haze out of GA, SSH in GA and NC. There’s argument as to whether there are two black hazes out there…Asher1er is different from yours @Killa12345 ?? Ask piff about the two blacks. The northeast kids have a piffs1 that they interchangeably call piff adding to the confusion.

2 Likes

im going to say there is only 1 black haze. i dont care what anyone says but the people i know in hialeah to south kendall. Ive definetly have seen trash silver called black but in my opinion there is only 1 black haze. i will see when bg’s is done.

There is one Cuban Black haze, then the silvers and the NYD cuts came afterwards. I was 14/15 when I first heard of the CBH from a friends dad that ran it SOG. What I have now thanks to my bro grows just like the CBH. Literally 3-4x faster than any of the name brand varieties on the market.

3 Likes

What was the FL silver like? I’m trying to figure out what the imposter black is.

Have y’all seen the uptown and black I sent two_currents_grow? They’re almost taller than his house lol.

silver grows much larger denser nugs. different. When heat stressed it can get darker like the black and stringy. It has a super similar peppery smell. Ive literally been around this strain about all my smoking life. Ive seen a lot of people claim they have the real black but really yet have seen it other than here in south FL and in NYC and i know why its in NY all the time.

If BG comes over this week which i suspect i will see him this week IRL. I have enough of the black haze here so he can confirm that what i have is the real deal and the only black haze ive ever been around…

Ive been smoking from 13/14 years old and this strain has always been in my life. Im 42 now.

The description i wrote for the black haze in post 5 is nearly 12 years old. pretty cool im still here defending its heritage. Pretty cool still smoking the same weed. Wearing the same shit. still riding a bike. Love how simple life is

4 Likes