Anyone looking to learn about how to do the Delta 8 Conversion?

agreed. The entire verified slingers thing either needs to be done properly with accountability, or not at all. The lukewarmness on the subject is distasteful, as there seems to be only an illusion of accountability, which could leave some to believe it is just a pay for play scheme

3 Likes

No doubt in my mind, you will figure this out bud. @CBDOKIE is a great business man and instantly offered refund, when I was inquiring about a older order. Some people around here are just so perfect, they’ve never made a mistake. He paid good money, for bad coas! I’ve made that type of mistake a million times throughout my life. Thinking someone is doing the job they are paid to do. The instantly offering a bunch of people refunds, says a lot about the man. Put the pitchforks away, enjoy some popcorn and let the labs figure it out…

7 Likes

Well what do you expect from a site that doesn’t want to pay people to do shit like that

Dustin would probably say it’s censorship

Or he might say that he will just make it the way it was when people were really getting ripped off left and right

3 Likes

Either do a full proper verification of these hemp sellers or don’t allow them on the site at all.

Honestly they probably be better off just to create a completely separate site for people to do their little hemp slinging or whatever the cool kids are calling it these days

1 Like

I don’t think regulations and policing people are in his beliefs. When you buy something from a place like this, it’s your job to do the homework. Anyone ever order something from Amazon or ebay and it wasn’t as advertised???

3 Likes

So, whats the point of verification again? people are getting ripped off. As the site grows the problem will grow too

2 Likes

It definitely got rid of the people who would claim to have something till you send them $ and they turn into a ghost

3 Likes

and as the industry has moved forward, and the site has grown, it has led to people sending products that are at best not as advertised, and at worst could land the recipient in prison for a long time. IMO this shouldn’t continue to be the norm. I am not advocating one way or another on if sales should or shouldn’t be more regulated here, I am just saying the current structure with the realities that are facing the community right now with D8 lead me to believe the structure might need to be reconsidered, regardless if that means saying its not worth the hassle or saying it should be better reviewed

3 Likes

I don’t even have a reddit account and there are folks everywhere using my COAs. I have people send them to me daily. I get where you are coming from 100 percent

3 Likes

Can you stop dancing around the point and just say publicly whether or not those reddit users are using them fraudulently? You told me 95% tac didn’t scale yet it’s still for sale everywhere with your labs name attached

1 Like

It was not scaled as of May in our lab no. Not dancing around anything. We have multiple labs we have been collaborating with to get it to scale. I would guess many on reddit didn’t buy from me and yes after what all we have seen from these labs it’s most likely not that potent. I understand where you are coming from and I’m not arguing your point. My point is that at the time when we sold the product these were the labs we received. The QR code is on them to be verified. I understand now the testing lab has ZERO responsibility in this situation according to anyone who wishes to discredit me. We are waiting on the final results from the Almighty Labs recommended by this group but I believe that 90-95 percent with no D9 is scalable.

2 Likes

nobody’s hating.
shipping 15% D9 is a fucking felony
for you and the guy receiving
you want to do BM? IDGAF
You sell “water clear, 95% - compliant”
which is none of that?
wake.the.fuck.up

your D8 came in low - 56-62% D8
and felony level D9 - 15-16% D9

a monkey doing powder tek can get shit conversion like that
get a refund and fire you people - they aint smart.
you want to do felony shit fine, that’s your biz
just don’t make felons out of people who want to be legal

and as a heads up, how much felony material that came from your lab is circulating right now? how easy will it be to trace that back to you?

PSA - if you’re holding @CBDOKIE felony material, you’re probably on a list, better have a solid paper trail for what you did with that material. How many labs reported this material to the DEA already?

edit: i’m sure @CBDOKIE is a nice guy, but at the moment, he’s the typhoid mary of D8.

member when @CBDOKIE and everyone slangin his felony D8 wasn’t in jail? yea, I member!

2 Likes

You’re still avoiding the core issue, if you’re not willing to say publicly that the COA’s don’t match the product then you should at least acknowledge that your COAs are being misused here

By my count we have:

Blackwater hemp - edited your COA to remove your name but left the QR code

BulkDisty

Greene Rush - has a 79.5% coa on their site but is shipping with your 95% one

MyCBDHaven

Cannaaid - doctored your COA to remove HCL CBD

Delta Remedies

and Harbor City hemp

you say the product wasn’t scalable to that point in May, but literally every COA listed on there is from May

5 Likes

Not smarter then 98% but…

I wonder… what would the charging document look like?

felony for sales to other distributors?
AND?
felony for every cart sold?

money trail will be easy to track everything here…

plus… seizure of all equipment bank accounts plant equipment etc?

@CBDOKIE biggest problem may not be figuring out how to get compliant d8, but terminating all businesses associated with this typhoid mary debacle and completely re-licensing and restructuring.

This is the reality of letting greed overrule good, risk averse business practice.

Not in anyway an attack on @CBDOKIE, just looking at the facts IRL, and the shitstorm he’s created for himself and others, so others avoid the same situation

The slanger verification is doing what it was designed to do. No more, no less. There are a bunch of hemp brokerage sites and services if you are looking for more accountability.

I’m not opposed to setting up a specific 3rd party testing requirement, paid for by the slanger, specifically for D8. We could use a lab like @kcalabswho seems to be on it?

Won’t stop someone from making a bad batch 2 months after getting verified, but that’s what the slanger review sub is for.

9 Likes

I would look into all aspects of picking a required testing lab. There are other labs that can handle this d8 analysis that are DEA registered and actually have ISO 17025 accreditation. They can offer cheaper testing with quality results. I think pricing is important if picking a single lab the slanger has to use and pay for the analysis. Maybe offer a few different labs that can produce accurate and precise results for d8 samples and are willing to provide method validation reports for review?

Maybe @kcalabs can speak to this. I understand they @kcalabs are DEA registered however registration means very little - other than they can handle scheduled substances.

My concern is that most of the D8 slangers can’t make a single kg of compliant D8. At least a reliable lab verification would demonstrate the slanger has the skill set to make compliant D8.

Also +1 for one lab verification. One lab eliminates disputes between labs. If there’s a dispute, the slanger can work it out with kca.

3 Likes

100%… I’ve talked to some of the largest, most reputable processors in the US this week and they can’t stop trying to sell me their D8 - it seems like they’ve all started converting it in the past month or so. Asking for COAs on CBN, CBC, etc? They send them within the day. For D8? Nothing, and no response to any follow up pertaining to D8 or not. I think this’ll take down a lot of large and small players alike.

2 Likes