Anyone looking to learn about how to do the Delta 8 Conversion?

Hi, We are a new group that are trying to teach interested individuals in the conversion to Delta 8. If interested email me at collin@cleancutsupply.com
Best of luck to everyone

2 Likes

Whats ur best d8 numbers?
Lets see some COAs

8 Likes

Everyoneā€™s trying to be a consultant but no one posts COAsā€¦

Letā€™s see multiple recent COAs and you might get some bites

11 Likes

Letā€™s see coas of big batches.

Converting a lot routinely is a lot harder than converting a small amount once.

8 Likes

Fuck these standard coas, if you dont have a graph i dont even care to see now! I feel labs should provide one with every coa. How do we make this standard

11 Likes

:rofl: They just wanna take peopleā€™s money

So get this, take cbd. Add citric acid. Reflux. You have yourself delta 8.

Ya thatā€™ll be $100k please.

25 Likes

Reading here and talking with smart people is free. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

16 Likes

I dug a bit into this company; they are using pictures from a lab in OR; not sure if itā€™s legit.

From clearcutsupplys website.

Notice the centrifuge pic. Also look at that disty (if thatā€™s d8 its ugly imo; not very clear for a company called ā€œclearcutsupplyā€); looks like t41 tek.

This was posted a long time ago; and I recognized the fuge and cart combo.
Specifically @Octave

All in all form your own opinion; but bet this dude is doing ghetto powder teks. I personally would not have some random dude teach me synths. My 2cents.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve seen this lab before on here not sure where (the pics)

3 Likes

Im pretty sure thereā€™s more to this than a simple refluxā€¦ but essentially the right answer

1 Like

We have to educate the industry on what to expect from their labs. People gravitate to the cheapest option and it is hurting the industry. Weā€™re spending our time selling against price rather than selling against experience and capabilities.

8 Likes

Hey, so yea good eye on recognizing Octaves equipment. I dont work for Octave but my partner has close relationships with them and basically we are trying to expand their services, which is why i put this post up to test the waters. We are brand new and our website is far from finished, so dont judge us too harshly. My intent was basically to find anyone interested and pass their information along to more qualified individuals.

1 Like

@kcalabs I almost feel like we need to have a court case or figure out what method of testing the lab the dea will use for the court caseā€¦ from there it will be their labs argument vs (whoever case against) argument of why they donā€™t believe it to be d9ā€¦ then a jury will have to decide who is actually doing it right. (Sadly I see most of jury to side with the dea)

2 Likes

Ha, nailed it! Not their pics, no real operation not doing this himself but ā€œfor othersā€? Like WTF is that? Fuctard Brokering ?

@RockSteady FTW

@collinarmstrong we will judge you exactly as you should be judged: guy who doesnā€™t know wtf heā€™s doing in D8, using someone elseā€™s pics to pretend heā€™s something heā€™s not, trying to part people with money to sell a service he canā€™t perform.

8 Likes

I was gonna say this can of worms opens up arguments against DEA labs. ā€œWell my analytical third party lab fucked upā€ seems like a jury would understand and have some view nothing the purchaser or original product seller did was intentionally done to lie. I definitely donā€™t want anything less than 95% coasā€¦ I would hope if a dea lab pulls something hot from something that was tested by another lab and they showed it was compliantā€¦ a jury wouldnā€™t throw the book at you. Not a situation I want to deal with but it is definitely the inherent risk. Texas hemp flowers are hot af though. Soā€¦ I think that will get far more attention presently. As long as the lab is iso certified and compliant to your state rules and the hemp bill. How are you to expect punishment for their wrongs?

5 Likes

I hardly see an issue with connecting people. Also I am new to this space so I just wanted to see what it was about. I didnt make any promises or guarantees. My bad sorry if i offended anyone

First impressionsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m a broker, Iā€™m a joker, Iā€™m a midnight toker.

19 Likes

I would have to agree to your statement, but sadly it all falls on the processor it seems

1 Like