Anyone looking to learn about how to do the Delta 8 Conversion?

haha thats good

You kind of promised that you could teach people how to produce D8. Is this not the case anymore? I thought that was why you made the post. Have anyone to attest to the validity of your process?

2 Likes

I would really expect testing labs to be under the bus too and their insurance wrecked for the back pay to everyone fucked who had to defend themselves for their mess.

I helped out your title since you’re new.

“Anyone looking to learn about how to do the Delta 8 Conversion From a Broker That Doesn’t Know How, Using Someone Else’s Pictures?”

5 Likes

i appreciate the lesson.

I snorted so loud, my dogs are looking at me like I’m high.

5 Likes

That wasn’t nice, and I think the amendment is uncalled for.

2 Likes

Cmon now play nice. If he represents other people let the dude try and do some lead gen.

2 Likes

Sorry, that was me being my nicest :man_shrugging:

giphy

7 Likes

His posts doesn’t say - hey I’m a broker who doesn’t know shit about D8 conversion give me $10k and I’ll send you a link to a person who says he knows how to do this. You know, like in full disclosure?

ITRW using fake pictures, pretending you can do something you can’t, while asking for money has a name? Trying to remember? is it fraud or felony?

2 Likes

:joy: okay a lesson in transparency when trying to sell sops. I haven’t had enough coffee

1 Like

wow! Steve really going for the jugular. Sorry i offended you so much by posting something. So I shouldnt advertise knowing people that teach or sell products? I just want to know so I dont step in any more shit here. Also i never said i was selling anything or trying to get paid, im literally trying to get to know people in the space.

2 Likes

I’m all for calling things, and occasionally people, out and getting into the nitty gritty, but that was bullying. I understand the sentiment, but @collinarmstrong should have the opportunity to sell himself (his processes or services) without being bullied. Asking for more validation of his claims is acceptable, bullying is not.

The truth can be had without making other potential new members (and this one in particular) fear that the second they post something, they will be chastised, admonished, and sent to the gallows before they have had the opportunity to establish themselves.

Give the man an opportunity.

21 Likes

Only if the federal statute of fraud is bullying:

18 U.S. Code § 1001.Statements or entries generally

(a) … whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.

1 Like

Jugular? For pointing out what you’re really doing vs what you pretend you’re doing? Post pics of your equipment, and COA’s of D8 you converted if I’m wrong about this.

For a guy interesting in “helping” people, I see after you were outed here, you immediately switch your IG account to private? interesting…

Thats weird Steve, but i switched that weeks ago for reasons unrelated to future4200 I assure you. It seems that without asking any questions or any real dialogue you have judged, juried and hung me. Dunno if i insulted you personally or whether you just get off on this, but claiming that someone has broken the LAW, and should be fined or jailed because they posted something about asking if anyone was interested in learning about a product seems like a bit of an overreach. I thought this was a forum to buy and sell products as well as discuss techniques and build relationships?

1 Like

LOL - so - you’re going straight to the victim card? :rofl: :rofl: I visited your IG account 60 mins ago and it wasn’t private.

BTW were you really just “interested in learning” about D8?

F4200 has this great function that shows your post edits - including when you made the edit.

What’s this edit you made 2hrs after @RockSteady pointed out you were using fake pics??

1 Like

I put the post up intially to see if there was any interest. I had no idea my wording was going to get picked apart and threatened with lawsuits. So I changed it to be more broad. I dont know what to tell you about the IG, its been private for weeks, but ok. We do have relationships with people who do the conversion, so is there anything wrong with trying to gauge interest on it? Did I say anything about charging money for it or something? Am i making grand bold statements? Are you making a mtn out of a molehill?

also if you really want to be my IG friend all you gotta do is ask man, ill accept you so you can see my pictures of rockclimbing and shit. Hey ill even follow you back

4 Likes