Anyone looking to learn about how to do the Delta 8 Conversion?

Excellent, so to clear this up - you’re not charging for teaching us how to convert D8 (despite your website’s focus on paid consulting)?

Thank you! Now please teach us how to convert D8 for the frees!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Just another broker…
:joy:

Where’s the “broker” tag
@Future
@Sidco_Cat

5 Likes

Dont worry, steve is the epitome of cynical, so dont take it personally. He got picked on in school i think… :joy:

7 Likes

You mean @sidco <3

7 Likes

Can we get employee tags too :joy:
Some people be talking like they the owner

7 Likes

Thank you. :wink:

You won’t survive in (any) business believing the siren song of sales-geeks posing as manufactures/chemists/qualified consultants.

1 Like

Hey, I resemble that comment!

7 Likes

For what its worth I have talked with Collin and his friends at Octave Labs. They are stand up guys running legitimate business(es). As far as their knowledge of D8 conversions - I’m not informed on that front, but I will bring it up in our next conversation.

Everybody needs to make money to survive and feed themselves and their families…especially in 2020. I’m sure without brokers (not saying Collin is one) a lot more of the hemp farmers out there would be in worse shape than they are in regards to selling their crop or finding a reputable lab to extract for them.

I thought the whole level up together aspect of this forum was supposed to encompass not trying to tear down others… If @collinarmstrong is trying to learn the ways of the forum lets help him in a positive way.

13 Likes

Thanks for the words Tim, I admit I have tons to learn and ill try and think about my posts a bit harder beforehand so as not to encourage this level of criticism again.

2 Likes

Damn does this include investors too :rofl::joy::sob:

2 Likes

As a custy, I have a legitimate stake in the business.

5 Likes

We know

2 Likes

That’s the chad tag

5 Likes

The man didnt lie folks. +1 for steve the cynic, +0 for peons

3 Likes

Soliciting customers to teach D8 conversion using @Octave lab pics, then when busted - editing to suggest they just wanted to meet people working on Delta 8.

You’re right. What was I thinking? :scream:

@collinarmstrong I heartily apologize for confusing your attempt to develop D8 tinder - as just another unverified slanger (who’s never converted D8 in his life) trying to pimp D8 SOP’s.

1 Like

You’ve made your point :joy:

11 Likes

Fair nuff. You pay @collinarmstrong - then post your D8 conversion COA.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

I made this earlier but this feels appropriate.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cleancutsupply.com

if you check out the processing page on their website they claim to own a facility.

just thought id point that out aswell. Idk seems a little weird, makes me say hmmmmmmm.

form your own opinions about it; im just asking questions.

2 Likes

This is why I sell websites :joy: and not sops

8 Likes