Anyone looking to learn about how to do the Delta 8 Conversion?

Initial COA. You let me know who will send me a kilo to third party test myself before purchasing though! That’d be some guaranteed business.

hmm so the seller COA? (scratches head);

Idea:

1. ask for (or buy) D8 sample; you send to lab; or,
  2. buy kilo with payment system that allows refund; test sample from kilo; if test results don’t pan out return and refund;

should be standard operating procedure for all purchases, particularly the concentrates that would be a felony for you to have in your ?

4 Likes

@anon1342 can’t just push this idea on d8 in my opinion… you would have to do the same on all hemp products no? I know its easier to read just hemp distillate and typically dont see to much variance from lab to lab… but in theory couldnt one lab pass a cbd distillate and then another lab on other side of the country say its over d9 limit?

I’m not sure I understand your question.

any concentrate you buy and wish to formulate resell etc, you should have tested by your preferred lab before reselling. Any hemp, any D8, anything you want to resell.

Start with potency (because, cost - usually $80-90). If potency meets your criteria (e.g. for D8 - less than .3% d9), do full panel - metals, solvents, microbials, pesticides. If any of these don’t pass - return for refund.

the hot issue with D8 is not disputing several tenths of a percent. the hot d8 circulating now is typically 10% or more d9; way over .3%. Keeping mindful that crossing state lines with hot material and possessing hot d8 are a series of felony charges.

1 Like

bitcoin escrow and it could be implemented into this forum with out too much difficulty.

4 Likes

what are transaction fees to get in and out of bitcoin?

paypal and all major CC have refund programs

depends on who you go through.

it does take time to get used to and I have not used it for some time.

the worst thing about bitcoin though is its instability.

you don’t want to hold onto it if you don’t know what your doing which I don’t.

monero is a better currency to be honest its also untraceable.

ye fiat is good for that but escrow is a way to not allow funds out with out third party signature.

so you get the test done the money is there and if the test is good it gets released.

if not it gets returned.

plus if you have bitcoin you can buy some real drugs instead of this watered down d8 :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Half a kilo to a kilo is standard procedure to sample and risk. Lucky if you get half. If it’s a bad buy from there you can leave a review.

GSuite Gmail (google business email) has p2p payments built in…

If I wanted to do good business for bulk I would then work out a purchasing agreement to be signed and made out legit and setup bank deposits or zelle / etc.

If you want wholesale pricing you shouldn’t expect to use conventional credit card purchasing. Some are kind enough to setup wholesale pricing portals and that’s all fine and dandy but I would definitely ad the cc fee into that or provide it be bank transfer / Plaid.com or something fancy like that in the website. Bitcoin is a solid answer but a bank can have a better record for you to seek damages if don’t receive what you paid for and customer service sours…

Worst case scenario I leave a bad review and I’m out a few grand and hopefully nobody does business with that person again. If they keep trying to make things right in an amicable amount of time… then I would expect no issue or bad review. I think it is important to give people the opportunity to right any wrongs and give the benefit of the doubt. It’s burned me a lot, but also let’s me know who is real and worth working with. If my labs come back the product is hot, I would immediately in Texas probably have to dispose of it until we have our own processing rules that would allow for remediation and disposal.

You can only test a persons character to find out if they’re going to value your business or not. I would expect a hemp payment processor who approves d8 specifically to allow for refunds to work. Just not sure square if d8 friendly. Realistically other cannabinoids are going to be a payment processing pita I have solved a team for it but I’m just more interested in bank 2 bank solutions that are instant

Refunds with bitcoin can be shitty. Say you pay 1 bitcoin for something that’s valued at $9000. Then the value of bitcoin drops or rises. You then provide them 1 bitcoin making them feel they lost value. Or you don’t provide them a full bitcoin in return because it gained value and you only agreed to a $9000 purchase. Bitcoin ethereum and business contracts and services are coming but I just haven’t seen a solid one that’s affordable that will stick as a proof of payment for a good or service. Coinbase commerce is alright I suppose.

4 Likes

There is nothing wrong with connecting people. You are going to fit in great around here. This is the initiation. It gets better.

12 Likes

@CBDOKIE is there any chance you could make a definitive statement about the COAs floating around being misrepresented? this one for example? I know you said this doesn’t scale, but the public at large is being misinformed thinking it’s the product they’re buying

4 Likes

I’ve seen a few of these SDPharma Labs COA’s – not a single one held up to re-testing from a legitimate lab.

Maybe time to blacklist SDPharma and anyone slang’n D8 with one of their bullshit COA’s

5 Likes

It all depends on how fast you want the transaction to clear and current prices.

Last time I did a transaction it was around 80 cents for it to ve verified in a few hours.

1 Like

Exactly

Bit of a belated apology - sorry for my earlier response, I misread your words :man_facepalming:

While @anon1342 has eloquently demonstrated many times before he is infinitely smarter than anyone else on this forum but unfortunately I myself did not truly understand the need for different dilution rates and retention times with each sample. I also didn’t know why a GC Mass Spec was better than an LC. I have an amazing team of smart folks in our lab who have been working nonstop to dial in our Delta 8 conversion all while creating the rest of our products. We spent countless hours and a pile of cash on testing before we sold a single drop of D8. I think this community would be very interested to see how lots of the other D8 being sold in the market tests out at multiple labs. I am not even remotely interested in breaking anyone else down who has done nothing to me so you guys can spend your own money to buy those products and test them. There is no real consistency from lab to lab.

Make no bones about it I am thoroughly disappointed in how our product tested at other labs and I have refunded anyone who wanted it. We are in the business for the long haul and eventually this will be just a speed bump in the road. I have been on the phone with multiple labs at the same time only to hear them admit to each other they aren’t 100 percent certain what the “other” cannabanoids are. Although THEY ALL talk about getting enough separation, how important the dilution rate is and how long to run the sample. We have samples at the majority of the forum recommended D8 expert labs currently. I will post all the COAs here on the forum and you guys can pick them apart.

As to the COAs floating around any single one of them can be verified via the QR code. We used an ISO Certifed Lab with a hemp designation in California because we wanted to make sure we had someone testing our product that had tons of testing experience. We knew we couldn’t possibly use an Oklahoma lab because they are all so new to the Canninbas/Hemp world and the test result margin for error is a joke. I have sent the same sample to Desert Valley, Green Leaf Labs and ProVerde. None of the results matched in D8 percentage but none showed D9. NEVER would I intentionally send a product to someone that was hot. If that was my intent why take the time to do all the testing?? Had I known then what I know now I would have been using multiple ISO labs. No doubt about it. We are doing that now to make sure we are 100 percent confident the results are correct and consistent across multiple reputable labs. If someone can tell me the lab who truly is the king of D8 testing I am all ears. Almost every lab suggested on this forum has been used recently or has a sample now. Now all we can do is hurry up and wait for results. Grab the popcorn :popcorn: :popcorn: this should be interesting. Thanks again to all the haters who keep firing shots. Special thanks to the folks who have been so understanding and patient.

9 Likes

Send it to us. We’re the only one I’ve seen that has two distinct peaks for D8 and D9 that returns to baseline between both. I’m looking for a lab on here that has better results than us. I haven’t seen it.

6 Likes

Sadly, it isn’t just about how good your lab is. That product will more than likely be formulated and retested by another lab. Therein lies the root of the problem. Not just poor testing practice, it’s discrepancies between labs that create major headaches.

Any remedy for that @kcalabs, or should everyone just be exclusively utilizing your services across the country?

7 Likes

I have one in process with you sir

4 Likes

We welcome parallel testing against other labs. Send out identical samples to us and whomever else you want. We’ll provide you with an additional data packet to support our findings. Ask to see if your other lab will do the same. Feel free to share the results from both labs.

7 Likes

So the 3-4 reddit vendor accounts who are using your COA are doing it with your permission? That’s my issue, it feels like fraud.

Also, why did it ship from Florida if you’re located in Oklahoma? Is it a 3rd party drop shipping deal with soothing solutions or is that you?

2 Likes