Anyone looking to learn about how to do the Delta 8 Conversion?

Can you stop dancing around the point and just say publicly whether or not those reddit users are using them fraudulently? You told me 95% tac didn’t scale yet it’s still for sale everywhere with your labs name attached

1 Like

It was not scaled as of May in our lab no. Not dancing around anything. We have multiple labs we have been collaborating with to get it to scale. I would guess many on reddit didn’t buy from me and yes after what all we have seen from these labs it’s most likely not that potent. I understand where you are coming from and I’m not arguing your point. My point is that at the time when we sold the product these were the labs we received. The QR code is on them to be verified. I understand now the testing lab has ZERO responsibility in this situation according to anyone who wishes to discredit me. We are waiting on the final results from the Almighty Labs recommended by this group but I believe that 90-95 percent with no D9 is scalable.

2 Likes

nobody’s hating.
shipping 15% D9 is a fucking felony
for you and the guy receiving
you want to do BM? IDGAF
You sell “water clear, 95% - compliant”
which is none of that?
wake.the.fuck.up

your D8 came in low - 56-62% D8
and felony level D9 - 15-16% D9

a monkey doing powder tek can get shit conversion like that
get a refund and fire you people - they aint smart.
you want to do felony shit fine, that’s your biz
just don’t make felons out of people who want to be legal

and as a heads up, how much felony material that came from your lab is circulating right now? how easy will it be to trace that back to you?

PSA - if you’re holding @CBDOKIE felony material, you’re probably on a list, better have a solid paper trail for what you did with that material. How many labs reported this material to the DEA already?

edit: i’m sure @CBDOKIE is a nice guy, but at the moment, he’s the typhoid mary of D8.

member when @CBDOKIE and everyone slangin his felony D8 wasn’t in jail? yea, I member!

2 Likes

You’re still avoiding the core issue, if you’re not willing to say publicly that the COA’s don’t match the product then you should at least acknowledge that your COAs are being misused here

By my count we have:

Blackwater hemp - edited your COA to remove your name but left the QR code

BulkDisty

Greene Rush - has a 79.5% coa on their site but is shipping with your 95% one

MyCBDHaven

Cannaaid - doctored your COA to remove HCL CBD

Delta Remedies

and Harbor City hemp

you say the product wasn’t scalable to that point in May, but literally every COA listed on there is from May

5 Likes

Not smarter then 98% but…

I wonder… what would the charging document look like?

felony for sales to other distributors?
AND?
felony for every cart sold?

money trail will be easy to track everything here…

plus… seizure of all equipment bank accounts plant equipment etc?

@CBDOKIE biggest problem may not be figuring out how to get compliant d8, but terminating all businesses associated with this typhoid mary debacle and completely re-licensing and restructuring.

This is the reality of letting greed overrule good, risk averse business practice.

Not in anyway an attack on @CBDOKIE, just looking at the facts IRL, and the shitstorm he’s created for himself and others, so others avoid the same situation

The slanger verification is doing what it was designed to do. No more, no less. There are a bunch of hemp brokerage sites and services if you are looking for more accountability.

I’m not opposed to setting up a specific 3rd party testing requirement, paid for by the slanger, specifically for D8. We could use a lab like @kcalabswho seems to be on it?

Won’t stop someone from making a bad batch 2 months after getting verified, but that’s what the slanger review sub is for.

9 Likes

I would look into all aspects of picking a required testing lab. There are other labs that can handle this d8 analysis that are DEA registered and actually have ISO 17025 accreditation. They can offer cheaper testing with quality results. I think pricing is important if picking a single lab the slanger has to use and pay for the analysis. Maybe offer a few different labs that can produce accurate and precise results for d8 samples and are willing to provide method validation reports for review?

Maybe @kcalabs can speak to this. I understand they @kcalabs are DEA registered however registration means very little - other than they can handle scheduled substances.

My concern is that most of the D8 slangers can’t make a single kg of compliant D8. At least a reliable lab verification would demonstrate the slanger has the skill set to make compliant D8.

Also +1 for one lab verification. One lab eliminates disputes between labs. If there’s a dispute, the slanger can work it out with kca.

3 Likes

100%… I’ve talked to some of the largest, most reputable processors in the US this week and they can’t stop trying to sell me their D8 - it seems like they’ve all started converting it in the past month or so. Asking for COAs on CBN, CBC, etc? They send them within the day. For D8? Nothing, and no response to any follow up pertaining to D8 or not. I think this’ll take down a lot of large and small players alike.

2 Likes

@bigbone, if you’d like I can put you in touch with our Scientific Director. Send me a DM and I can connect you guys. Our team has worked very long and hard at developing this specialized method to just open source it.

I’m confused as to why you’re now singing the praises of ISO 17025 after saying this in one of the other threads:

I don’t think people understand how BS ISO 17025 is. It is not difficult to get if you have the money to pay a company to come and issue it. The aren’t going to go beyond routine audits. I would be surprised if they responded to a lab customer questioning a lab they accredited with more than a generic response.

@anon1342 yes, DEA registration allows us to handle scheduled substances. I’ll send over a shipping declaration and our license to whoever wants to test.

9 Likes

I am all for lab verification but not single lab. If labs can submit validation reports demonstrating selectivity, precision, accuracy, linearity, and range with decent LOQs they should be able to be considered as a verified lab.
Does anyone have connections with an ISO 9001 standard producer that could possibly produce a proficiency test with 80-99% d8 and a small amount of d9? This would be a great way to verify a labs capability for testing d8 samples.

1 Like

ISO 17025 doesn’t mean anything, but it does look good to most consumers.
By submitting a validation report for review you could still show the raw numbers and acceptance criteria without giving away IP. Just refer to an attached test method in the method validation report for any prep/instrument parameter references and I feel it would be totally acceptable to not attach the method.

respectfully disagree.

part of the problem is the labs. opening this to multiple labs puts us back to where we are now.
I can show you 10 COA’s that say compliant D8 - they’re all BS.

@kcalabs has proven they’re responsive and qualified. One lab, we can trust vs multiple who we have no idea - and don’t know how responsive they’ll be to address errors. less headaches. If the results are disputed, let the slanger work it out with KCA. if that’s not worked out – have the slanger go to another lab and let the two labs work it out.

We need one result we can reasonably rely on. I can’t rely on results from multiple different labs.

7 Likes

@bigbone you’re not going to take me up on my offer to meet our Scientific Director? I wonder why?

If that is the general concensus of the memebers then I guess do what makes the community happy. I just don’t like the idea of one lab having a monopoly over testing if other labs can demonstrate capability for this testing. It is great if a lab can actually resolve the two peaks but where does accuracy come in? They could be quantifying the d9 at less than 0.3% but if that value lacks accuracy then we are back in the same boat when the Feds test it and it comes back hot.

1 Like

I feel like you have a great handle on the science and are good at communicating it. What would your Scientific Director add to the conversation?

What about this one ?
Does it fit your standards ?

Here it was a concentrated sample, and quite heterogeneous, aiming at spotting the small things. Usually d8 doesnt come with the right shoulder, and the one on the left is usually limited as well…
The area ratio of d8 is 58.47% and d9 is 3.94%. And the quantitative data (with another machine, another solvent, an internal standard), calibrated with CBD, says it is 56.00% d8, and 3.54% d9.

2 Likes

I want to see comparisons of identical samples run by @kcalabs and @AlexSiegel

6 Likes

@AlexSiegel and @kcalabs are you down for a couple comparisons to make sure the community has compliant material?

If we were to throw a third in the mix I would suggest 2 River Labs in Sacramento. They have highest number of reference standards (3 moths ago…might not be the case anymore), and were very consistent with their readings of trace amounts of minor cannabinoids in my Tfree as dialed in tech over 3 months. Inhouse analytics were almost always inline with what 2 Rivers were.

6 Likes