Anyone interested in proprietary SOP to isolate cannabis derived terpenes

To be clear, that’s not CRC correct?

diamonds are crc. terps are my method

9 Likes

I’m interested for sure.

1 Like

I wonder if a jacketed dewax vessel could act like a cold trap if you put steel bbs inside. That would be a whole lotta surface area for your cold path

5 Likes

The issue is then getting them off. Many terpenes freeze at these temps and all are oily so stick to everything.

The drip tip on the dry ice style rotary evaporator condensers helped a lot to concentrate the condensed terps and drip them down directly to receiving flask in a dry ice bath

I would let condenser warm up to collect Terps stuck on but they are so volatile, a lot evaporates away once room temp. With the amount of surface area, the bbs would likely loose a lot before you could collect them.

To note, left cap off 5 mL; they completely evaporated overnight :man_facepalming:t2:

The og terps were so volatile, 1ml left in flask fully inflated a nitrile glove rubberbanded on as a cover

3 Likes

Then you can drop the bbs into another tri clamp column and evaporate them into another chilled collection vessel, this time sans vacuum.

2 Likes

Let me know what we can do to help take you to the next level!

Do you have any COAs for your terps, pics even?

@Betroit to be clear the COA posted is mine, he has not posted one for his method or even pictures

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

Is this yours or @NovusExtracts

The first one is a COA from the blue Electra hemp terpene

The second COA is a Roth analytics of my current Girl Scout cookie terpene that I have in stock

The picture is a bunch of sub critical CO2 extracted Turpines and a couple hemp Turpines and food grade I had taken it just the other day to show someone the color variation.

4 Likes

I’m not sure who’s saying this in regards to Me posting COAs or pictures because I have posted both

3 Likes

Direct message me or email for any questions! Currently no COA just proof of concept and process and can fully train you on-site! Pictures available through DM or email

No sir!

@NovusExtracts. Thank you very much for posting the information. The conversation stream was very interesting.

1 Like

Can we make a rule that anyone schlepping cannabis derived essential oils provide a CoA or chromatogram.

Let’s keep each other honest. I’ve made one-trick pony oils, that smell good, frankly taste fine, but aren’t as complex as the plant I made them from.

@betroit is the only one I’ve seen here who has posted anything close to what a “full spectrum” profile can look like.

Anyway, at my talk in LA I promised a open source method for you all to do smaller scale cannabis derived terpene production (enough for most of your projects). I’ll release it once I’m able to support method development.

Kudos to the OP - spreading knowledge as we usher in this new age. The end of lying about fake profiles is coming, pipette jockeys, better make sure your cherry slushy game is on point. I’ll leave you with a picture of the future of mandatory packaging that will make your marketing team cry.

P.S. please don’t come to this forum to overcharge ppl on the prices of an SOP that at least 10 of us could drop for free tomorrow. We all gotta eat but we’re all in this together.

11 Likes

Pay to play
Or spend days or weeks searching

This is what I tell everyone now.

5 Likes

I have yet to see anyone on this forum freely give out the process of isolating native cannabis derived terpenes using the same process/method that i have taught myself through trial and error over the 6 years in this cut throat industry! At this time I have no COA due to u foreseen circumstances so only pictures at this time! Few weeks I will have COA! I’m trying to get my feet in the door with consulting to help spread the knowledge! Sorry but certain SOP’s are worth tens of thousands maybe even hundreds of thousands once process is learned/acquired! Anyone looking for more details or just want to chat and network up hit my DM or email me!

3 Likes

:ok_hand::pray::green_heart:!!!